User avatar

MKate

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Where you're meant to be

    Hi! Living and dreaming- This part doesn't flow quite as well with the rest of the poem, perhaps if you were to add 'then' between 'dreaming' and 'and'. Also, I ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I love this book but....

    "Sprig Muslin" by Georgette Heyer, just like your book, it had a great storyline and was sooo entertaining, but the end was NOT satisfactory :( I was so disappointed that ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gray

    I really like the way this poem is going, but it ends too abruptly, add some more to it! You could tell why you think the rain is raging, or ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This night

    First of all, welcome to YWS! Now for the review: If tonight you feel what I feel for you, you can not imagine how happy that would make me. The ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lights, Camera, Stop

    I like how this poem has a personal feeling to it that you can really relate to, it draws you in and holds you there until the end- love it! ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You

    Hi, Welcome to YWS! Just a few things I'd consider revising... I know when eyes meet and heart cross An electricity courses through us. "cross" and "us" have this flowing, ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Bird

    Ooooh, I liked this! And welcome to YWS! :D Short, sweet poems are my favorite, and the only thing I can find to correct in this is the loss of ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Man Below My Terrace

    Great job with this, I got a pretty vivid picture of...well... that ...and the head :shock: ...and the axe...and... :thud: The only thing, you changed tenses a few times, like ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors: Gathering Storm

    Nice job with this, the way you write reminds me of the 'Redwall' series by Brian Jacques, only with that the main characters are mostly mice, not cats :) You ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Seasonal Rebirth

    Hi, Lexi, welcome to YWS :) First of all, I like the way your poem mixes inner feelings with seasons. It has a personal, hopeful feeling to it, kinda like ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Southern New York 1 (A fanfiction of Northanger Abbey)

    Nicely written, Forest, I like it! K', I've never read 'Twilight', since I suppose that that is the book Asylin is reading, (and personally, never intend to :P) but I ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unforgettable: A Tale of a Disney World Updated Prologue

    I liked this, True- you can really write well :) Ever felt the feeling of pure perfection? I think you started a bit fast, just my preference, but I think ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: His Majesty in His Abode

    I like your poem, it almost has a fanciful side to it- like a dream. Nicely done :D I went on a trip removed the comma To a place where ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My grand father

    This is a great poem. I know, because I lost my grandfather a while back, as well... The constructive critisism is in bold :) When will I die? How will ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Housefly

    Great poem! My favorite line You put your two hands together seemingly like in a prayer. I've seen flies do that and have thought the same thing! Review: How was ...

    Dec 13, 2009


Bananas
— looseleaf