User avatar

Lupin

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Hearts Of Stone

    Hi Katnes! Wow this is short. It sounds interesting though, and I understand why you chose to keep it as such. I have a few questions that might help with ...

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I miss the birds in winter

    Hi Blue Africa! I'm Lupin, and I'm glad I get to review this poem for/analyse you. I really enjoyed reading it, I found the theme to be interesting and the ...

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: A Girl Came From the Sea

    Hey there! Lupin here for a review. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the ASOIAF (Game of Thrones) series, but there were a few lines from this that really ...

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Cutter

    Hey Ashkitten83! Lupin here for a review. (I have a rather small amount of experience on this topic so if I say anything dumb/insensitive/offensive, it was not intended). First off, ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Visions

    Hey silversky! Lupin here for a review. I really, really enjoyed this, you have incredible talent as a poet! There isn't any advice/criticism that I can give you because this ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Fantasy Re: The morning mist

    Hey Jerrell47! Lupin here for a review. This was really good! There were a few grammatical/capitalisation errors, but you said that you wrote this on your phone so that is ...

    Apr 7, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Best Buddies to the End

    Hey Jokerwritingworks. I'm Lupin. First off, I'm really sorry to hear about your friend's friend. This was a really sweet thing for you to do and I can't imagine how ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Sonnet #2

    Hey Strange! Lupin here. All the problem areas that I came across have been previously mentioned, so there's no point in me going over that. I'll just mention what I ...

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I'm-

    Hey EscapeToNeverland! First off, I want to say that I enjoyed this poem. It seems to come from sort of personal experience? The relation of the internal struggle to the ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Pine Tree Miracle

    Hey pretzelsing (awesome name by the way)! Lupin here. This was super adorable! I never thought that the feels would be released over a tree, but they were :3 This ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: My Feet Read My Way Forward

    Hey Deanie! Lupin here. I really enjoyed this poem! Haha as previously stated by others, it's completely relatable, more so for those on this site since we're all either interested ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: A Promise

    Hey Annapurna! Lupin here. First off, this was a really interesting topic to choose to write about (and a great one, at that). I really loved it, but I was ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Amber Encasing

    Hey Falconer! Lupin here. I really enjoyed this poem. The imagery in these rhyming couples is incredible, particularly the lines; "The years suspended in a drop of sap Beautiful treasure ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: What Was It.

    Hey Reet3103! I read through this, and I can understand the story, however, I don't understand the meaning. For example, why was there a bush? Why was it sapphire? Why ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: The Music Plays Again Tonight

    Hey Biluata! Lupin here. I have to say, I do find this piece hard-hitting, however relatable. My interpretation is that the person in question had to take their life into ...

    Apr 4, 2015


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)