User avatar

Love2act4ever

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Elusive words

    I really love the way you rhyme in this one. It does not seem forced at all. It flowed very nicely with the poem, and the imagery the words came ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues

    Hey it's you again. I just seem to love your work. Everything you write seems to be so modern. I keep throwing that term out, but you have such originality ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nothing behind those eyes

    I agree with the other two. This just does not strike me as peotry.It's not even free is more like a prose if you think about it. It could be ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Harper's Story

    Oh wow Danielle, I really liked this. I agree with Suzanne on this one. You should write the chat conversation like a chat room. You could even use different colors. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

    Well done. I felt the rhyming fit, and I didn't think it was too forced at all. I really liked this line, Baby, you try to justify, to moralize, to ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Coffee Cup

    I really liked it. Your title dragged me in. I was, in a sense, very curious to read this, and it seemed so different from the title. It was good. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time is running out -

    I agree with Rykun7, and I can also relate with same situation. People are going off to college and it's a scary thing for some. These years determine what we ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Special Someone

    I felt it was very repetitive. That is not always a bad thing, but in some cases it works and in some it doesn't. I felt like it didn't but ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A pool of summer

    The trees are blooming their bright flowers Under the sprinkle of spring showers. They open their eager faces up to the sun With the winter's cold long since gone. Wow. ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trapped

    It was a little bit of a cliché at parts but it was short, sweet, and to the point. However, I do agree with Vernon. There wasn't much emotion in ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Looking back

    I thought this was very well written. I felt like it was very original and it spoke to me. Now I thought at first you had a sort of a ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Making A Killing

    Is that all? I thought it would be longer. I was kind of getting into it. There was one line I did not get, but I think it was a ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I say I hate you,

    I agree with the others. A lot of the rhymes did sound forced. I felt it was not really original at certain parts, and that the rhymes were vey cliché ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Will we know

    For some reason, when it said "Let the rain fall" I thought of Hillary Duff. 0.o Scary. I did feel like the chorus was repetitive. It reminds me something but ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Held

    Is this to be apocalyptic or something? Or was it fantasy? Either way I liked it. I felt the rhythm you were keeping went well, and I also felt that ...

    May 29, 2008


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain