User avatar

LizzyDear

J'voudrais voir le monde à l'envers, si jamais c'était plus beau <3

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The clowns of the circus

    Hi, Darling! So this piece of work first initially caught my eye due to the name (how fun!) I think this is a very interesting piece, with themes of a ...

    Mar 30
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Jude the painter

    Hi darling! Although very short, and without much context to your story, I do think you do a lovely job showing how you protagonist, Jude, has taken something terrifying—his "supernatural ...

    Mar 17
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: dear moon..

    Hi darling! I am dearly lucky to have stumbled upon such a lovely poem! It's truly a piece of work that is a poignant exploration of identity, using the celestial ...

    Mar 17
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: the calm between

    Hi wildflowers! What a little lovely breath of fresh air this is! Your word choice is really what sets this little poem off, and gives it that really romantic feeling, ...

    Feb 15
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Health Re: Close Walls- Chapter 7

    Hi lovelydove! I see that this is chapter seven of a story that you're writing-- so apologies if I lack some context! However, I will do my best to give ...

    Feb 15
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: 𝓴𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓪

    My darling, you have written a beautiful piece of art. I deeply enjoyed your use of description and word choice, it really relays the message you're portraying in such a ...

    Feb 13
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: miss ya

    Hi youngdreamer! This is quite a lovely piece! There is nothing quite like returning to a base of your roots that feels almost foreign to you as time goes on ...

    Feb 13
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A DAY IN MAGIC

    Hi SMulki!! I love this sweet little poem! Reading it feels like a warm morning in spring time. It very bouncy, and joyous, perhaps maybe even a little childlike. It ...

    Mar 15, 2025
  • Other » General, General Re: Candy

    Hi gruzinkerbell! Something about this piece caught my eye, and I had gone through something similar before, and a piece as beautiful as this serves as a bittersweet reminder that ...

    Mar 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Chickens, Chickens Re: The Noble Princess and The Warrior Chicken

    Hi!! I'm Lizzy! It's a pleasure to read your work! Although I very much unironically clicked the 'chicken' tab within the genre section, I had nooo idea what I was ...

    Dec 21, 2022
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Gas Stove

    Hi, i'm Lizzy!! It's a pleasure to read your work! Though this one is quite short, I would love to take the time and appreciate the words of description that ...

    Dec 20, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Choices

    Hi! To answer your questions, I’d like to start off with the fact that I do not understand quite why the title could relate to the poem. Perhaps the shortness ...

    Sep 28, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Searched at School

    I can absolutely relate to this poem as a student myself, though I have never physically been searched. It’s just kind of become a protocol for everybody in schools, and ...

    Sep 28, 2022
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Roaring Flames, Heathen Night

    I love this! This piece gives me such an eerie, dark vibe that I like. I enjoy the usage of strong words you don’t necessarily see in writing often such ...

    Sep 28, 2022


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf