User avatar

KittyCatMeow

KittyCatMeow

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Tornado Goes Round

    Another review by, I, Kitty! Again, set out your shields! Before I begin, I like how this is only 2 stanzas short, so it's simple to read, and fitting as ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Beast

    Hi, SecreteJournalist! I have arrived at your doorstep to review "Beast". Prepare your shields of such ordinary paper. It started out strange, freight trains are heard. I feel the breeze, ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Unity

    Hello, my fellow friend! Why am I here? Oh, the answer is simple, and you already know - to review! Let's start by talking about what needs improvement: 1. Unnecessary ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just Smile

    Hi, Hsarver! I exist to review your poem here, so now, I will! The long awaited review has arrived! A grin, a simple smile of joy, Has the power to ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Still Here

    Hi, MysteryMe! It's me, Kitty, for a super quick review for a quick poem! You tear me to pieces. How? I know this is supposed to be short, but four ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Indecisive Fate Ch.1

    Ch. 2 will be reviewed by, yes, me! :3 To start off, let's check this out: My name is Ivan. Starting with that is not very mature. Perhaps starting it ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Indecisive Fate Prologue

    Hello, MadWriter! XD I'm here to review your prologue! I'm not very good at novels, although I can have a shot at it! Give me the best of luck! June ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Silly Bee

    Hi! I exist to review this poem. Ready? I will begin! :3 Stanza to stanza! HERE I GO! I’m sick of falling for every flower, wish I could be a ...

    Nov 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: What Penguins Really Think

    Hello, Strange. XD You aren't really strange though. I'm here today to review your work, so hey, do you feel special? Well, to begin, I love how this is short, ...

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Saying Goodbye

    Hi, paula. I'm here to review for you! ;) Now, now, don't back down in humiliation from all those *glances at commenters* over there. A sestina isn't really three sentences ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Princess's Feet

    Hi fortis! Just going to review this haiku of yours! It'll be quick XD. Of course it will! Nitpicks: First line. No s at the end of princess'. are scarred ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Fire

    Hello, Sapi! I have arrived to write a fellow review for you! While reading, I noticed you only mentioned something about fire once. That really confuses me thanks to the ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Hidden Men

    Hello Niraco! :3 Do you have any idea why I am here? Of course you do! (Unless you don't...) TO REVIEW! Before I begin, I love how you used the ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Beast

    Hi! I'm here to review your poem here! While I was reading this poem out loud, I enjoyed it quite a lot as it had a lot of rhythm and ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eternal Nothing

    Hi emmylou! Why am I here you ask? To review of course! Speaking for all of these stanzas, I think that they shouldn't really be a different number of lines ...

    Oct 27, 2013


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia