User avatar

KittyCatMeow

KittyCatMeow

  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: VERY short haiku

    Hi, 567ajt! This is Kitty here for a review to give you on these two haikus of yours. I love you too much. Don't you think so, my angel? Or ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: head trauma (this is a very short poem)

    Hi, magusthemad! Ready for a review? To begin, I would like to say that you need to improve on grammar. With some many errors, I don't know how you weren't ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Confession #47

    Hi, Daisuki! Here I am reviewing your poem! The title is unique, and it is quite humorous even by itself. It's random, but that's the point. It's good that it's ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Earthquake

    Hello, Omi! Gather 'round the circle for Review Time with Ms. Kitty! The earthquake comes On wild lion paws. Ohh, like the metaphor here. It's unique, and that's what makes ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: short poem

    Hi, AnNguyenLe! This is Kitty here to review your poem! Firstly, I think you need to add more punctuation. Otherwise, it feels like the no-comma poem cannot be brought to ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Science Re: World Goes Round (Short funny poem)

    Hello! I'm here again! I hope I'm not too disappointed! The last poem gave me hope that you're good! The world goes round like the wheels on a bus, The ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Deleted

    Hi, comrie. This is my really awkward review to you. First of all, I can't review something that is deleted. Also, add some punctuation. You can't look very formal with ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: Bye Mommy

    Hello, Emilie! This is Kitty here for a review! To start off, this just seem like a really, really short story. There wasn't a lot of flow or rhythm, and ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Disappointed Love

    Hello there, nanya. I see my rival has come to review! It's only appropriate for me to review this as well. There are many petty grammar mistakes that you should ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Buffering

    Hi, Shalie! Here's my review to your short poem! I love how this is so humorous. Instead of having "general", you should've put "humor" instead or realistic, since this is ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Plenty of fish in the sea (Short funny poem)

    Hello, SmileAndWorry! How are you this fine day? Eh, put the formalities away! Let's start the engines towards my review! First of all, I like how you repeated the first ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Grandfather's Death

    Hi, blimeylimey! I know how you must feel, and that you are going through very hard, tough times. My greatest regards to you. Moving on to the story... I love ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Short poem

    Hi, Pompadour! Why am I here? To review! To be honest with you, I searched up "Short poem" so it wouldn't be too much work, but this, this is actually ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: Three Haiku

    Hey, musicgirl! Time for me to review! ;) Before beginning, I like how you kept it to three haiku, as it is much shorter this way. Not only that, you ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Am Not Limitless

    Kitty, here to do what I was meant for - review! I like how this was short, and how the title related to the poem consisting of 3 meaningful lines. ...

    Nov 24, 2013


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11