User avatar

KittyBee

KittyBee-- A poet!

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ugly is ugly

    The subject of the poem is terrific. It's a bold, honest and rather profound concept about the ideas of "ugly" versus those of "beautiful"-- and I really like it. The ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Unremembering

    I adore this. It's so strange for me, because usually I would rip such an abstract work in half, but it was done correctly. I love the presentation of tarot ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No Rain

    The pattern of the rhyming of this piece is a bit awkward. In the first stanza, which is my favorite of the three, rhymes greatly until the last sentence. 7 ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Morning Dew

    I enjoy the lightness of the work. There are a few grammatical errors, but I'm not sure if they're in place for emphasis or if they are actually errors. The ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Promise, of Sort

    The lack of structure does further emphasize the lucidity of the work, which does a fine job of sculpting out a mood and tone. I like the way you incorporated ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Heat of Heroism

    I really like the lucid, light-headed feeling of the poem. The emphasis added by the italics is especially fitting. Though I can't exactly make sense of what is going on ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Pinch of Sacrifice

    The poem has very nice wording. I like the effect of the syllables and the rhythm you created with them. Reading it flows smoothly, and it's very clean and easy ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: My Ghost

    The word-choice of the poem is nice, and the first stanza is my favorite of the two. The rhyming in the second stanza, as I see people have said, is ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Flower Girl

    Upon first reading this, I felt as though it was going to be a bit babyish. The second stanza uses passive voice, which is usually a total turn of for ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dying to be Beautiful

    Hello! Alright, here we go. The message in the poem is very clear, which is good, yet I feel like the emotion just doesn't quite get to me. It's sort ...

    Jun 8, 2013


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni