User avatar

Kelisot

Kelisot

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Mind and the External World: an Oversimplified Peek into Locke’s Account

    Oh, wow. I didn't actually expect an essay about John Locke and his proposal theorem about our sense and interaction of this external world. I honestly wouldn't say much of ...

    Jul 24, 2022
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Two little girls-Leona and Amelia’s song

    I came here without reading or knowing anything about the"Town of Richardson" story but I seemed to have understood your lyrical art. I thought this at first should've been poetry, ...

    Jul 22, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Apostle

    Hello, this is Kelisot. I found your poem intriguing with the title "Apostle", which possibly can be a reference for a Greek-originating word meaning disciple. This may possibly refer to ...

    Jul 19, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eyes coal

    Hi, this is Kelisot. I found your poetry interesting from the start of this title. The name Eye Coal can be interpreted in different ways, such as having the eyes ...

    Jul 16, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: and we are both bad astronomers

    Hello, this is Kelisot for a review. I first liked your summary (or bio? what is it called?) of you complaining that it was hard to find Polaris. I liked ...

    Jun 7, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: What is Happiness?

    I like this poetry-- it sounds like something said in slam poetry! I can agree that I could see the clear topic/subject of "happiness" throughout your poetry, and I like ...

    Apr 8, 2022
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Know its valid.

    That is... very deep. Never have thought in such an odd way like this. The disturbing subject of ignorance we can all agree upon is seriously heavy. I have some ...

    Apr 8, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Things You See

    I LOVED THIS. Although I'm not the best person when it comes to English Literature, I loved the wordings you have used here. The concept of idealism and fear of ...

    Mar 9, 2022
  • Art » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Stupid puzzle

    Hello, this is Kelisot just doing another review! Ah yes, love. Poetry about love always manages to be interesting for me. I enjoyed reading this poem, as the title itself ...

    Mar 8, 2022
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Purple Instructions

    Hello, this is Kelisot doing a review for this interesting piece of poetry they've just found that's possibly from the imaginations of a fellow human being. That is if you ...

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: the end

    Hello, this is Kelisot here, and writing a review for a very long time. I'm not the best at writing techniques or using word-plays very well to engage an audience, ...

    Feb 7, 2022
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: cold-weather friends

    Hello, Kelisot here! I'm not sure if this is your poem or you just found it on the Internet... however, whoever created this poem did a good job! Interestingly, this ...

    Sep 16, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: bitter pill

    Hello, this is Kelisot here, doing a review (because he needs points to publish more stuff and to support writers too!) I've also listened to the music and DAMN, you ...

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Other » General, General Re: untitled

    Ooh, interesting-- I always love reading the stories of new people. Also, a welcome hug (or high five? What's better for you? By the way, it's virtual, not literal) to ...

    Aug 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Conqueror Rising: A Prologue [old]

    This story, already from he start, gave me a hook. A murder mystery? But a TRIPLE ? That really now has my attention. Especially the beginning, with this: “Are you ...

    Aug 16, 2021


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson