User avatar

Jony

jon7670

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Body of Time

    Hey! First of all, I have to say; wow. This is such an amazing poem, I loved it, the language you used to paint your images was beautiful. I loved ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Deep Pool

    Hey! I have to say that I really enjoyed this poem, it is very flowing and well written. I loved the way it flowed and how every line stayed consistent ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Realistic Re: The Time I Fought Death

    Hey, I have to say that I think this a very simple, yet cool and unique poem you have written here. I enjoyed the underlying message of human nature and ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Script » General, General Re: ???Checking out me history

    Hey! I have to say that what I have read so far has intrigued me. To start off with, and this may be a bit obvious, but you should definitely ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: everyone, everyone, no one, no one.

    Hey, I have to say that this is a very original poem, and I enjoyed reading it very much. To start off with, I would get rid of the unnecessary ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Me

    Hey! So I have to say that this is a very simple poem, but I enjoyed the larger theme behind it. To start off with, I really enjoyed the theme ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Where have I been?

    Hey! I have to say, this is a very interesting poem, and it drew me in straight from the start. To start off with, as I mentioned before, I think ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Peaceful Destruction

    Wow, I have to say that I really enjoyed this poem and I think your use of metaphors is amazing. Great job! So to start off with, I really enjoyed ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: loveholic

    Hey! I have to say I really liked this piece, it was a topic that is a bit of a cliche in the world of poetry, but it was done ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Noose

    Hey, so to start off, I have to say I really loved the way everything flowed so smoothly and the rhyming didn't sound choppy. I think you did I great ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Capturing the Details

    Hey! I have to say that I thought this poem was super creative and really painted a nice picture in my head. So to start of with, I really like ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Girl You Loved.

    Hey! I really liked this poem and think you did a great job with trying to get your point across. So to start off with, I have to say that ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Mother Like You

    Hey! I really liked this piece, it made me feel happy and appreciative of my own mother. To start off, I have to say that I really liked the creative ...

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Psychosis

    Hey Littlebunny! I see your relatively new to this site so I just want to welcome you to YWS and I hope you have a great time here! If you ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Bipolar

    Hey! I'm here to do a review on this very unique song. And I love to write songs too, so I know at least somewhat of what I'm talking about ...

    Dec 29, 2013


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy