User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Other » General, General Re: .

    Hello Dark I liked you story so much last time that I had to read some more of your work. I hope this helps you out some. Okay the first ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Episode 1: Ryan Zekrom Sparker.

    Hello dark review for you not much help sorry. Hope it helps a tiny bit. It feels good. Well this is good but it might sound better like this "It ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Saying Goodbye

    Hello hope this helps. Well I am not sure wither you thought this was good enough for us to see because if it is the case then you were wrong. ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Boxed In.

    Hello. Jordin here with a review for you and my team so called the hot sauce team. Hope this helps you out. Your mouth is open, Your heart is screaming. ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat: Friends in Need

    Hello Swag. Jordin here with a review for you and my team so called team hot sauce. I sure hope this helps you out buddy. Okay in this chapter you ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat: Return of Conckle Part I

    Hello jordin here with a review for you and the red team so called Hot Sauce. I hope this helps you out buddy. What a fun mornign to partake of! ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat: Never Back Down

    Hello jordin here with a review for you and my team red. Hope this helps. So he went to the vet but the vet wanst there 'Wanst'? I think you ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat III

    Hello jordin here with a review for you and my team red. Hope this helps you out. Okay in this book you need to capitalize all of the first letters ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Scatty Cat II

    Hello jordin here with a reveiw that is for you and my team. Hope this helps. but (he didnt want to really). Okay you should take out the parenthesis and ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Heads or Tails Chapter Two - 1st Revision

    Hello, jordin here with a review for you for the red team. I sure hope this review helps you out. littering my house paddock indicating the volume of people Okay ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Ink ~ Chapter Two

    Hello, jordin here with a review for the red team it is also for you though. Hope this helps you out. The music woke me up. Okay you could re ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Other » Humor, Narrative Re: Jeff's Diary: The Phantom Menace

    Hello. jordin here with a review for the red team which should have been called Ketchup. I sure hope this little review helpes. but rather a standup guy. Maybe. Okay ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Fox

    Hello Fortis (Fellow Hot sauceean.) jordin here for a review. I sure hope this little thing helps you and our team. This story is good the way you wrote about ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Phosphenes for escape

    Hello Lava, Jordin here with a small review for you by the way I love your avatar. I sure hope this help you out. Flickering lights of colour squeezing shut ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Certitudes

    Hello Red, jordin here for a review for you that I am sorry may be small. Hope this helps buddy. There are certain obligations that he is disinclined to fulfill. ...

    May 26, 2013


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn