Scatty Cat II

by Swagmonkey

Scatty cat was going to go shopping, but (he didnt want to really). So he went to northwashs house where they played videogames and they played soccer which was fun. But then northwashs siter showed up and she was a girl but ew there were no girls allowed at their party. (Because, cooties). Now don't be confused, there werent. But scatty cat was nice and shared his candy with her. But then northwash said lets go and they went on a ferry boat. But, sudeenly the boat went to china! How surprising! But they got off and then scatty cat went to the store to buy potstickers but they were out. And then there was a melon, but it was actually Doctor Lu-Danger. He said haha scatty cat you can't fight me in china because there's lots of people here. Scatty cat didn't want to hurt "people" so he let doctor defeat him. But then he said no and beat the doctor because there's lots of rice in china and then they gave him a paper dragon and (they said happy new year!) and, come again!

THE END

Jonathan wrote a review...

Hello jordin here with a reveiw that is for you and my team.

Hope this helps.

but (he didnt want to really).
Okay you should take out the parenthesis and maybe you could put it in better wording.

But then northwashs siter showed up and she was a girl but ew there were no girls allowed at their party.
first you do not spell sister siter, also I have no idea why you would say ew.

there werent.
Okay you miss spelled 'Weren't' you wrote is 'werent'.

But then he said no and beat the doctor because there's lots of rice in china and then they gave him a paper dragon and
Why would he be able to beat the doctor because there is lots of rice in china.

Well this is not very good as a story but it is great as a little kids story.

Keep reviewing writing and have some good luck.

Hope this helps you out swag.

~Jon~ :3pirate:

Zephionlovesmen wrote a review...

Please!! Make it a book. I can see this as a future Pultzer Prize winner.

Your friend of the future and the past,

George Cloosny

Ps Here's a song for you: ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits