User avatar

Ikafe

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Once Upon a Time

    I realy liked this poem!!! And then I'd remember, Remember and wonder, how quickly this life, took away what was then, how I woke up, woke up a little each ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: You're My Everything

    :idea: :idea: This is a brilliant piece of work. I just loved it from start to finish. You have so much talent:) Like a summer night that fades away It ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'll Fly with You

    :wink: This is realy good, but these lyrics doesn't look like their completed yet. I'll fly with you To the moon, or to the stars. And I'll take away The ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 13 reasons why...

    :!: :wink: I Like this poem, I loved reading it. Thirteen is the big one, the last one of these my fears i can't out run &+ my lies start ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hate and Love

    :P :P To me this poem is totaly amazing. I love the Hate/Love idea :!: :!: :wink: Youre jokes that makes me smile This line has two little mistakes. It ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: On the Inside

    :!: :!: :P I enjoyed reading this poem, I realy liked it. For me it flowed perfectly, One of my favourite here on YWS, I adore the ending I could ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the truth.

    :D :D I realy like this poem. Truth sometimes hurts :!: :!: But overall this was a good piece. I'm trying to write my own poetry and make it unique, ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cinderella?

    :arrow: Wow, I love this poem, it's beautiful, I love dark twist in it, One of my favourites here on YSW :!: :!: :!: Could you PM me if you ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My heart in your hands.

    Yeeey... Isha I realy like your poem, I love the way you have a hidden meaning, but I still can't figure it out, oh I love the way you ended ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Orphanage ~ chapter one, part two

    :D I liked this story, there where no big mistakes, I already hate Robyn she sounds pretty horrible. Oh that teacher is realy nice, at my school even if you ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 8)

    :arrow: :arrow: Hey.....this chapter is pretty short but I like it. I never thought that she would live with the boys, I mean share a room with them, I like ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secret Legacy

    :D I realy liked this was emotional...I liked the flow of it...You've got so much talent... :arrow:

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The new boy bit more added xx

    :D I realy liked this story,it's interesting,but short, you definately have to write more. I like the coincidence thing, that was cute. :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blood Tears (Chapter 7) (Rewrote)

    :D :D No problem, I'm happy I helped you...I love Blood Tears and can't wait for the next chapter to come out...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Cold One (Part 2)

    Oh...I love it...you put so much emotion in to it. Oh I want to read more. When is the next chapter coming out. I actualy nearly started to cry. Oh ...

    Apr 1, 2010


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47