User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Gone

    Corrections are in [] "*BEEP* Mom, dad, anyone else who is watching, don't worry, it's not your fault. I was alone, but there is nothing you can do about it. ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Until We Have Faces.

    I like the message behind the poem but I feel it gets lost a little bit because of the rhythm. Things are very choppy here and they don't really seem ...

    Mar 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Horror Re: Changable Fate

    Howdy! Blue's Clues here to review. (yupp, that rhymes.) I'm just gonna go through the whole thing. My comments will be in italics and my the things I am addressing ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Land of Forevermore

    Pie Girl! This was "fantastical." Almost all of it flowed so well together and you were able to incorporate so many different stories into one short poem. GAH! It was ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams

    Hi there Page! :) Glad to review today. I loved the very first question, and frankly, I thought most of what you went onto was great too, in fact, I ...

    Feb 12, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Space Between Infinity- 2

    Jas! I'm finally here to review. I'm focussing mainly on the grammar and what not since I haven't read the first chapter. Your two biggest problems are as follows: Run ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Winterland.

    Hey Jasmine! Thanks for yet another request, I'm always happy to help out. First I'll give you all of my corrections, then I'll say some things. I'm mostly a grammar ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreams of Dead Worlds

    Hello there Eloquent, Let me start by saying that you have written a very eloquent poem. I quite enjoyed this piece, especially the imagery that you made. It was quite ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Innocence Bane

    Hello again Kat! Honored to have you as my first review since coming back! I suppose you know my ways so I'll get to it. There is a name that ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dream

    I'll make this short. Don't listen to the above.... This is obviously a kind of Haiku like poem, it doesn't need a ton of words. It isn't supposed to.... So ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My First True Love

    Human Host of Horus here to review. I have heard so many people talk about their first love, today I'll tell of mine, my first true love. I don't feel ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alzheimer's Past

    Hey Peachy! I love this, it was short, and cute and sincere. It carried a giant backpack of emotion and delivered it straight to the porch of the reader. One ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just because I didn't cry for you

    Hey there, human Host of Horus here to review. At first glance the thing I feel odd about, is the structure. I'll try to show you what I mean.... This ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Twisted

    Hey there Bluitch! Here to review is the human host of Horus. I'm not so proud of most of the things I've done , I'm not proud of what I've ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Yesterday

    Hey Sakura, This will be short, much like the poem. There are no grammar things to correct because... well... It is so short I would hope you have all grammar ...

    May 15, 2011


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality