User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: What's all the buzz about.

    Hey there! I thought I'd drop by for a review! This was a pretty unique story, I'd say! I don't think I've ever seen one with bees as a sort ...

    Jun 2, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Jilly (1)

    Hey Liberty500! I thought I'd stop by to give you a review! C: This is a cute story! I like how sort of spirited Jilly is- she's definitely a delightful ...

    Feb 1, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: Love and Happiness

    Hello, I thought I'd drop by to give a review. I thought the sort of irony of the title of this work was interesting- I honestly thought this story was ...

    Jan 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Mother's Judgement

    Hello there! Care for a review? I think you really captured the sort of adolescent/teenage frustration with parents. Like, it's where you love them so much, but just you've come ...

    Jan 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Lady of the Lake

    Heyo! I thought I'd drop by for a review. I think the format you decided to play around with, is really interesting! And it almost makes me think of a ...

    Jan 29, 2019
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One More

    Hey there! I thought I'd drop by for a review. I thought you did a good job of making this very... I don't know, sociopath-like? Like I mean, the feel ...

    Jan 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Glory of the Dead

    Hey there, Nite! I thought I'd stop by to give you a review! c: This poem definitely had some interesting images in it, that kinda gave me mixed feelings! I ...

    Jan 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: The Night Tailor

    Hey there! I thought I'd stop by and give you a review. So something I find very interesting about this poem, is that it's about something that I'm really not ...

    Jan 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: a call to difference

    Heyo, I thought I'd stop by to give you a review! C: So I definitely relate to the whole sort of... bagage that gets past down through generations- or rather, ...

    Jan 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Politics, Literature Re: I See You Less Now

    Hey there! I thought I`d stop by and give you a review! I always love poems that have a deeper, solemn atmosphere. They always seem a little realer to me- ...

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: morning tide.

    Hey there! I thought I'd stop by to give you a review. I really liked how this wasn't super sugar-coated. When it comes to romance and sexual acts, I find ...

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: soft light and big hearts//vignette. {edited}

    Hey there! Care for a review? Oh man, the setting in this is absolutely beautiful. I would live in that blanket fort forever. I can certainly relate to how the ...

    Jan 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Through the Snow

    Hey there! Care for a review? This is a cool poem. I think the biggest reason I like it is the subject you picked and the sentiment behind it. Firstly, ...

    Jan 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Snippet of a Scene

    Heyo! Myself and an ant (crawling around on my screen lol) are here to give you a review! So this short story, or flash fiction, had some really cool elements! ...

    Jan 20, 2019
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: To My Future Therapist...(A Rap Song)

    Hey there! Care for a review? For some reason I'm a huge fan of the construction of raps, though I don't enjoy listening to rap myself. I always think they're ...

    Jan 18, 2019


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)