User avatar

Hadj

Hadj

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Baby Girl

    Hey there! Hadj here to review your poem! (GO TEAM BLACK!) Criticism I think some of your lines were a bit too long, and it caused an awkward imbalance as ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Welcome Home & Pulse

    Hey there! Hadj here to review your poems! (GO TEAM BLACK!) REVIEW OF WELCOME HOME Nitpicks My only nitpick is the lack of punctuation. Love is loud A lions roar ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Other, General Re: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

    Hadj here to review your "article/essay" Nitpicks shark infested ocean that attack jerks. Oceans don't attack people (also it would be attack s , try this: ocean infested with sharks ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rosemary's Sex Appeal

    Hey there! Hadj here to review your work! (GO BLACK!) Criticism Overall, I did not enjoy this work. It sounded like something I'd read on a middle school bathroom stall. ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 7 Ways to Reach the Moon (Pt. 4)

    Hey there fortis! Hadj here to review! (GO BLACK!) I absolutely love the series you have going here! I read the first three, but never got around to reviewing them, ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Andrew - An Introduction

    Hey! Hadj here to review your work! This is fairly long, so I'll break it up by paragraph to better analyze it. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time, ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Humor, General Re: Mathematical tribute to Young Writers Society.

    Hey! Hadj here to review your letter! First off, you must really enjoy puns! This is the second piece of yours I've read that specifically focuses on them! And I ...

    Aug 25, 2014
  • Other » Humor, General Re: Funny Punctuation.

    Hey there laughmaster! Hadj here to review your exclamatory work! Maybe I'll even be bold enough to work in a few puns! Let me know if you find them! Nitpicks ...

    Aug 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shakespearean Sonnet #2

    Hey! Hadj here to review! Analysis So, it seems that the speaker of this poem is incredibly shy. They are cowering behind the others, and too nervous to try to ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Want To Be Enough

    Hey here! Hadj to review! Nitpicks I don't have any real nitpicks, but I was confused by the second to last line: Perhaps selfishly. [For you.] It seems a bit ...

    Aug 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Wind Chimes

    Hey ho! Hadj here to review your story! Nitpicks I am the worst at picking up on things, and didn't find anything. (sorry) Criticism The first four lines were awesome! ...

    Jul 25, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    This unauthorized copying and/or distribution constitutes copyright infringement under the U.S. Copyright Act. of Feline Endeavors Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c), this letter serves as actual notice of

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: The three biggest lies on the internet

    Hey there Flite! Hadj here to review your... thing :P Nitpicks Just one: You know, is all true. should be You know, it's all true. Criticism This isn't quite a ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Fridge on a Hangover

    Hey there 1morestupidlovesong! Hadj here to review your poem! Nitpicks Got nothing! Criticism I was trying to decide whether the purpose of this poem is humor and randomosity, or whether ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Soggy Lampshade

    Hadj here to try and review this. To start, I'm not sure what you meant by this poem. I'm 90% sure that it was completely random, but lets explore a ...

    Jul 11, 2014


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu