User avatar

Gymnast2801

I'm Gymnast2801 but you can just call me Gymnast!

  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Making Words Rhyme Within A Pattern Is Called A Poem, Even When It's Out Of Context And Has A Ridiculously Long Title

    Hello Srange! Gymnast2801 here with a review! Hahahaha! I love this 'poem'! I have never been able to write a poem and this gets pretty much everything! Love it! I ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Guilty Obsession

    Hello herbgirl! Its Gymnast2801 here with a review for you! My overall thought is that I like this! Short, simple and quick to the point. I think I can tell ...

    Jun 8, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    Hello Heather! Gymnast2801 here for a review! Fist off, wow. This was such an empowering pice of work about society! Haha, joking. But I still really liked this! It wasn't ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Time

    Hello car1y23! Gymnsat2801 here with a review! Long thick matt hair hangs down his back. Here, you need a comma after "Long" and "thick". Also, "matt" should be "matted". His ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Spoiled Rotten

    Hello soundofmind! Gymnast2801 here with a review! I've read your poem and it's pretty good! I love how you rhymed it all and meat must have been a hard topic ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Arguments and Misplaced Distrust

    Hello acm! It's Gymnast2801 here with a review! I must admit that I have never reviewed anything like this so this will be a learning experience for me. Please correct ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Prologue : Battle for paris

    Hello Leekeer! Gymnast2801 here with a review! I will give you my overall thought of your prologue after I correct/edit because I will be reading through as I do so. ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    Hello KaiRyu! It's Gymnast2801 here with a review! This poem was so intriguing with house you started. "Lift is short" Simple, quick to the point and it makes you want ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Other » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Dear People-Who-Are-Not-Shy

    Hi EternalRain! Gymnast2801 here with a review! Wow. I would just like to say wow. I am not really an inorvet, I make friends pretty easily and don't have that ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Haiku About Finals

    Hello Elysium, fellow Team Weasley member there with a review! Hahaha, I love this poem! Well, I'm not sure that I would mark it as a poem but...what else would ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: no. 88

    Hello silverhanded! It's Gymnast2801 here with a review for Team Weasely! I will give you my overall thought of your work after editing and correcting because I will do that ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Why Cure Humanity When The Remedies Numb The Brain? Or, Salvation is A Killing Joke

    Hi there KingQueenKnave! It's Gymnast2801 here with a review for Team Weasely! I will give you my overall thought of, Why Cure Humanity What The Remedies Numb The Brain? Or, ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Guilt is the Source of Sorrows

    Hello AsTheFlowersGrow! I'm here with a review for Team Weasely! Inwould like to inform you that I will put my overall thought of, Guilt is the Source of Sorrows, at ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: a little life update

    Hey there Annie! It's Gymnast2801 here with a review for Team Weasely! I will put my overall though of your Little Life Update at the end of this review because ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Review, Other Re: "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" Review

    Hello Lightsong! I'm here with a review! I will give my final, overall opinion at the end of this review because I will be editing and correcting as I read ...

    May 29, 2016


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline