User avatar

Fizz

  • Poetry » Horror, Spiritual Re: Gluttony

    Oh man, freaky. I'm loving it. I really liked this, it's very dark, but not gratuitous, and it actually does have some meaning behind it. I'm not loving the way ...

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Script » General, General Re: artless symphonies

    Love it. Really love it. Your imagery is vivid, and it actually allowed me to sense and experience those images. Your descriptive language is original, and beautiful. Although sometimes your ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Always Remember...

    Hey :) I just screwed up posting this review three times because I'm apparently unable to actually pay attention to what I'm doing. So you now have the same review ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sing

    Hey :) This is a great poem, you have some really great images here, such as; 'That are tangled within me Like brightly colored threads pulled tight,' It's a very ...

    Oct 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue: Mars Blackenburg

    Hey, I want to be honest here, I barely made it through that first passage in brackets. It was confusing, and because it was right up front and I didn't ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Cut

    Your courage in posting this is genuinely inspiring. It has made me think about posting about some of my more personal writing. I just wanted to say some things about ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i hear the roaring footsteps of an army of dead men

    Holy...duck. This is really really good. I actually loved it. Some small things, "move forward only if it makes you feel stronger only if it hauls away the pa-- the ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Action / Adventure Re: Choices

    Hey! First thing I want to say is that you have a real gift with metaphors. The imagery of tip toeing, and of dirt footprints with hidden mistakes is genius. ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, General Re: You think you want to be a writer? No you don't.

    Hey I think you need to take one seriously long deep breath, and tone down the crazy. Whilst I can totally dig what you say about writing being hard, about ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Lost

    Hey! I'm loving the concept, the way you've written this has given the lines a emphatic length. You've really conveyed that when you lose a person you also lose a ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: quiet demolitionist

    Wow. This has such an effortless flow. It was genuinely enjoyable to read. The poem really reads as a whole piece, with a nice connectedness between all the stanzas. The ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Hogwarts Express

    I think you kind of knocked everyone over the head with this one. From the very beginning of the story I knew that this was going to be a 'Neville-is-the-new-Harry-Potter' ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 401k

    You are so talented. you stay moored like a falcon bell your boat wallows in the thin script of its name since you have nothing to give there is no ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Proclamation on 'Time'

    This is a really interesting idea, but I think you're way off in the ideas (but that isn't what reviews are really about) Do you know how limited time is ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Where the Children Live

    That is honestly so creepy, and really really sad. And this is like the second time ever I've said this, but I like the rhyming. It's very rhythmical and it's ...

    Oct 30, 2011


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan