User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Two: The Lonely King

    Hi there! So this is a very interesting story. You have a really good plot, a good theme and you wrote this really well. The perfect amount of emotion in ...

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Asleep, or Dead?

    Hi there! This poem is so beautiful and so sad! I love the way you wrote this, I truly do. I understand what you are going through, and what you ...

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hero's Brother (13.2)

    Hi there! Another interesting chapter!! I am definitely hooked and can't wait for more! There is only one sentence that needs some work, and that is this one: " reaching ...

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Lost, or Alone?

    I love this! This hits me personally, as I have often felt this, but could never seem to put it into words. Everyone has a place though, and I know ...

    Dec 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: October 25

    This hit me so hard! If I could, I would give you a hug. I know how you feel, and this poem...I'm crying for you. I hope I can help ...

    Dec 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: I gotta go!

    Hi there. Okay, first off, I am shaking with laughter!! This is a great success! I just read it to my mom and we are both laughing! This isn't going ...

    Dec 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: This Christmas......

    Amazing and beautiful! This speaks right to the heart of the reader, and it definitely hit me. I'm sorry you feel this way, and I hope with all my being ...

    Dec 21, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Mask

    So beautiful and so true! I have been through this before, and believe me, it is possible to break free. I just want you to know that you can PM ...

    Dec 21, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Night time Fears

    Hi there! I am going to jump right into this review! So, first off, this is a good poem, and very relatable. I am sorry you go through this, I ...

    Dec 21, 2018
  • Other » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Shakespearean Insult Letter

    I love this! I get the feeling that you love Shakespeare as much as I do! XD. I read it and watch it and listen to it daily. I love ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: malnourished hallucinations.

    Hi there and welcome to YWS!! I hope you enjoy it here! So this is interesting, and very true. I don't have anything to offer, because to me, you did ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 10.3

    *screams* This is awesome!! I don't have any suggestions or sentences to point out because I didn't notice any. Nice cliffhanger though! So, Clandestine has found Matt, but so has ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 10.2

    Hi there! Another interesting chapter! :). I really hope she finds Matt, because I really want to see who he really is! Now I just found a few sentences that ...

    Dec 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Life or Death Chapter 3 Report

    Hi there! Another great chapter! I have only a few pointers and then I'll be out! First: "He bowed his head in respect his horns catching the light of the ...

    Dec 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: Rain

    Hello! Very interesting! I think that this story is actually really, really good! I do think that it could use a little more content in the first part, a little ...

    Dec 14, 2018


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh