User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, her first appearance

    I was both laughing at and stunned by this line: “ Yes, this is the principal of your daughter’s new school…she is dead right now. A Bus hit her. Goodbye.” ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    I'm not usually into reading gay stories.. but this is a good story. Waiting for more

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    I like the title actually. I love that song! Lesson to learn : * Don't toy with peoples emotions... they bite back!

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Mountain Morning

    This is a beautiful story. Keep it up :)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Book (Chapter 8)

    Always brilliant. I love how they care for each other in such a short time. How he gives her her privacy, and keeps bounds... enventhough we all know he could ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Complicated love (should I change the title?); Chapter 3 13+

    I simply love this story. Can't wait for more.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [deleted]

    Hmm i liked this

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Twin Brothers Whom Love Her Chapter 1

    its a good beginning but as everyone said confusing

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: El Camino A Casa

    You really need to translate this. I had to use an online translator to read it. I know some spanish, but it is just too hard to read. I didn't ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 3)

    One word more Also the characters seem older. Especially because of the passionate kiss.. How old r they 13 ... 14?

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Morgan Le Fay ch#1

    Preety interesting topic. I've never heard of Morgan le Fay.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    Wow! This is very well written. I love the ending. I can just picture her fading away only moments after their lips have touched.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dancing Stars

    I liked it. Would love it to be a bit longer though. Keep up the good work!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mystic Satisfaction

    I agree with the repitition of You. It kind of threw the poem off. Rewrite it a bit. Other than that it's preety good.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem::: Lyrical::: I Am Intoxicated

    Good poem... It just needs to be written a little differently so that we can visualize him.

    Mar 8, 2008


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee