User avatar

EtCetera

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Abyss

    Better anyone?

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To My Stalker

    I'm pretty sure I understand what you mean... You do keep a fairly lighthearted statement in the creepiness of the poem, per the final stanza. Well, written... I'll have to ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of Fire and Shadow

    I would like to say that absoutely abhor punctuation and, for personal pretense, tend to eradicate from my poetry. Thank you for those who are nitpicky enough to think it's ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nightrise

    Don't worry, Adox, you're not the first to not understand me. The poem is about me, the speaker, so that is why I used my instead of its. For the ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Possible Romance

    I think you have deftly captured how easily it is that people fall for someone else... A minor annoyance at times, a devastating unwanted truth others. Very good word selection, ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleepless Night

    Pretty well written. I really like the imagery and the super-dark feel of the poem. Since it's so short, maybe consider expounding on the dark something that is lurking in ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Release Me

    Wow. That is intense. The imagery...wow. Very heartfelt, even if I'm not sure what exactly it means. Well written.

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Slaughterhouse

    Can I say creepy much? Very well written, indeed. You have a nice nonchalant feel to it, especially for such a grim idea.

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rejection

    This was all very good. You picked a very real feeling and I have to guess you probably witnessed it first-hand. I could see everything you said in this poem, ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Perfect Image

    Wow. Thank you for this monument to imperfection and I definitely wish I could write something like this! Your statements are very strong and your word selection is excellent. Very ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: untitled (open to suggestions)

    I'm thinking "Devastation" or "End of the Beginning"... Otherwise, good job. But people, poetry does not need punctuation!!! Especially abstract poetry!

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Only You

    Last stanza could run like so: "Only you can do these things Only you can rescue me. Only ever you." Just an idea.

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nightrise

    Thank you much, Etonnan. I'm glad you think so since yours has been featured previously. Also, thank you Kitty15 for the nice long review. It will help, I believe, my ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am a Poet

    Thank you much to everyone who found this poem interesting. It is very encouraging to have other comment and even criticize your work. I definitely have to take most of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am a Poet

    Hmm...I found your poem interesting. It reads a little odd, but I like it none the less. So what will you do With my written-out heart? Crush it, burn it, ...

    Apr 30, 2011


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester