User avatar

EscapeToNeverland

EscapeToNeverland

  • Poetry » General, General Re: i.a.e.y.o.u.

    Hey Veer! It's me T.J here to review. Anyway, as I said before this is beautiful. I dont like goodbyes, they make me sad, something about them, maybe the fact ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Theatre Re: A promise

    Hey! It's Neverland here to review! Okay to start off I like the idea of this, I also like how you kept it short. Though I will say one thing: ...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Monk's Neknomination 1

    Hey it's Neverland here to review!! First off the piece was good, I think keeping it short was good, having to much might have gotten confusing. I really like how ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Letter

    Hey it's Neverland here to review this piece!! I really liked the way you wrote a piece for your friend when they're going through a tough time. It's such a ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Surrender

    Hey Neverland here to review this piece!!! I really like it. You kept it simple, short. But yet despite that it was a real nice read that made sense, well ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Grey as running Ink

    Hey it's Neverland here to review again! I really like rain so I enjoyed this poem alot!!!! I like the way you wrote this, how you used heaps of metaphors! ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sound of Inspiration

    Hey it's Neverland here!!! Okay I'd just like to start off by saying I really like the title and poem!!! I liked the way you took such a simple concept ...

    Feb 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fanfiction Re: Death Note (fanfic): Chapter 1

    I'm finally here to review!!! I'm so sorry it took this long!! But I'm here at last!!! Okay so I really like how you kept it short, I think it ...

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Promises

    Now like I just pointed out I love this!!! Not because of the poem itself (which I do even though it's 2 lines) but because it's 2 lines and yet ...

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Horror Re: Song I wrote

    Okay its Neverland here to review your lovely song!!! I was absolutely amazed when I read this. I was like; I LOVE IT!!! My mum was cooking dinner and she ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Staring Into The Sun

    Hey there! I see your new to the site, you actually joined the day before my birthday! Nice job. I mean your amazing piece when I say that. Though quick ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: A Fleeting Eternity, Chapter One

    Hey Shadow!! Now I'm not going to review this. It's to hard, so it has nothing to do with me being lazy. I cant really find anythign big that needs ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: Are you Real?

    Review for ‘Are you real?’ Okay so hey Dragon!! Oh and I'm reviewing this cause I want to, not cause I feel obliged. So that means this is a real ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, Realistic Re: Struggle for Sanity

    Hey Yubbies it's Neverland here to review your piece. You wrote this beautifully, I dont think I can find any real faults with it. I think you captured the way ...

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Lullaby of the Sea

    Hey it's Neverland here to review your beautiful piece. I loved reading this piece, everything about it. From the personification, good job with that by the way, the verbs, the ...

    Nov 27, 2013


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich