User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Health Re: I like Salt

    Hello there HildegardHope!! This is Eros here with a review for you! First of the title triggered my gustatory senses and tricked me psychologically into feeling that taste of salty ...

    May 6, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Normal

    Hey there, AlexTheEmoEmu!! This is Eros here with a review for this deep poem of yours. First of all the title of the poem is short, sweet, catchy and apt ...

    May 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: It's In His Blood

    Hey there, youraveragewriter again!! Well this was very surprising for me because when I clicked the title, I didn't really read the writer's name. I even started reading the whole ...

    Apr 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: The Man In The Moon

    Hey there, Dear youraveragewriter!! This is Eros here to write a review for this beautiful poem of yours. This poem is full of deep thoughts and not just thoughts, but ...

    Apr 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Books

    Hello there Horisun!! This is Eros here with a review for this beautiful poetry! This topic is very unique and you chose it so wisely! I love the choice of ...

    Jun 1, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a s-purr-ing day

    Hello there! This is Eros here with a review for your beauuutiful poetry. I just have one word to say, "Wow!!!!" Like seriously this is such a sweet poem for ...

    May 28, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soil of misery

    Hello there! This is Eros here, with a review for your wonderfully work. The title of your poem is really really catchy. The poem is interesting and the choice of ...

    May 28, 2022
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: My invisible mask

    Hey there Buranko!! This is Eros here with a review for you! This concept was really so different. I loved the title, it was soo catchy, (obviously, or else how ...

    Feb 9, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Epitome of Sorcery

    Hey there RaFF!! This is Eros here to write a review for you!! I must say what an amazing story!! I loved the piece! It tells about how a man ...

    Jan 23, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sapphire & Blood: Chapter 1.1

    Wow man! It's a nice story you have written here!! The chapter begins with Cal's dream to one day own the ships.... Not the ships inherited by his dad, and ...

    Nov 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Get to know the characters #1

    Hello, Ms Cloudy Day!! Heyy! Are you new to the website?? Welcome to this amazing platform for writing! ❤❤ *A warm hug. This is Eros here with a review for ...

    Nov 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: a hazy shade of winter

    Hey there, uwubamba!! This is Eros here with a review for you!! This poem is really beautiful... it describes a winter day and what all is seen on the way. ...

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Think, Therefore -

    Hello there, Squid!! This is Eros here with a review for you!! This poem is so deep... I really loved the way you have written it. Each stanza revealing the ...

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Ayna - The Mirror (Chapter 01)

    Hello there, AbduBinSaj8!! This is Eros here, with a review for this beautiful short story of yours... It's based on a sci-fi theme. At first, I thought it's about an ...

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: Under My Bed

    Hiii dearest Sree!!! I am here after a loooong time...How are you?? I missed you and YWS a loooot!! So ... This is a really sweet and indeed a deep ...

    Jul 22, 2019


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot