Random avatar

EmoChikXoX

..

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Purging Land

    Heyya, I'm EmoChikXoX and I'm going to review your poem! :) Well this poem is amazing, I really do like it. It is amazingly written! I can see no punctual ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: A Chilling Night

    Hi! I'm EmoChikXoX :) Firstly, wow... just wow... the description you have used is AMAZING! I'm drawn in from the first line, I like how you have described everything (especially ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Selfish Friend.

    Heyy I'm EmoChikXoX, and I'm going to do my best at reviewing your poem :) This is a nice short poem, but I do have to say I think you ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Satire, Spiritual Re: Unicorns Exist

    Well, this made me smile. I do like this a lot, it brings me back to when I as a little child and obsessed with unicorns :) I'm really drawn ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: I Wanted

    Hello, I'm EmoChikXoX and I'm going to review your poem! :) This is actually a rather nice poem, it flows nicely. I like all the verses apart from the 6th ...

    Jul 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Once Believed

    Hello, I'm EmoChikXoX. And I'm going to review your poem today! :D Wow. This is an amazing poem, and the rhyming is really good too! I love what you have ...

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Little Bird

    Heyy, I'm EmoChikXoX and i'm going to review your poem! :) I really do like this, it's a rather sweet poem. I like how it flows and I like the ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lost

    I do like this poem a lot, i think it is powerful. I like how you have related yourself to other objects, it adds more depth into the poem. I ...

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Dawn

    this is a beautiful poem, it's amazing.. you have used some powerful words that really grip me into wanting to read the poem. i like how you have used one ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Scent Of Roses

    wow.. i think this is awsome! I love the begining of this, it really draws me in. I also like the repition of "leave me broke for all eyes to ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Something Deep

    I think this is acutally rather good to be honest, I like the questions you ask during the course of the poem. I like how u have pinpointed practically everything ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The White Canvas

    Wow, this is really neat. i like this a lot. i like how you have decided to build this person over the course of the poem, you have given her ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Why You?

    wow. just wow. this is amazing! :D my god, i'm speachless... i get a real sense of emotions, it's fantastic. it sends me shivers (in a good way) i'm not ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Im me

    Wow, this is really cool. i like the choise of words that you have put and they link the poem together well :) i feel like this has come from ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lock with no key

    Wow. This is beautiful, and really heart breaking. it sparks somthing inside of me, it is exactly how i'm feeling at the moment. i love how you have used your ...

    Jun 17, 2013


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox