User avatar

Em16

  • Poetry » General, General Re: This Is My Mood (Colors)

    I really enjoyed reading this poem. I liked the way you used colors and sunshine as an extended metaphor for your feelings. Colors are so vibrant and produce such a ...

    Dec 12, 2022
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Well this mission went...well it happened

    This was quite an interesting story! I really liked all the world building and the uniqueness of the setting. The diversity of characters throughout the story added a level of ...

    Jun 27, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: The clown and the little girl:Part two

    Wow, this was quite an interesting story! I love the idea of found family, and the close relationship between Lorraine and the ghosts. I think it’s interesting that the ghosts ...

    Jun 27, 2022
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    Wow! This was such a good short story. I absolutely loved it. The ending was so great and totally unexpected. I thought the main character was past the danger zone ...

    Jun 26, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In the Dark Wood

    1. It didn’t make me laugh until the end. Honestly, it seemed a little scary to me at first, but when I got to the last line with the “hug ...

    Jun 26, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the new color of the sky

    Wow! This was such an intriguing poem. I loved the little drawing of the butterfly on the side, and the way you used colors to explore aspects of a relationship. ...

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: How curious..

    This was quite an interesting story. There were a lot of twists and turns that I didn’t expect, and I enjoyed the character of Loraine. I felt like her fear ...

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: according to zeno's paradox

    Wow! This was such a unique and interesting poem. I looked up Zeno’s paradox on Wikipedia and it seems like an interesting idea to incorporate in a poem. I like ...

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: lessons on rebirth

    I really loved this poem. I felt like the emotions were so strong and came through your writing so clearly. It was so compelling, and reading it almost felt like ...

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: O dear Hotels, stop being ironic!

    Wow! This was such an interesting poem. I love the way you highlight the contrast between what hotels claim to be and what they actually are. I also really admire ...

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Short Story » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Contractual Love

    Hi! I thought this was a really cute story. I love the LGBTQ+ inclusion, and I thought the focus on contractual love was really interesting. There was a lot of ...

    Jun 13, 2022
  • Art » General, General Re: 1.4 billion "prisoners": a cage reinforced by China's cross-border law enforcement.

    This was a very interesting essay. I didn't know the Chinese government was doing all these very concerning things to attack their citizens in other countries. I admire your essay ...

    Oct 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: It Hurts to Love a Martyr

    I love this poem! It's so beautiful and heartbreaking. I love the way, throughout the poem, you contrast the speaker's love for the martyr, and the desire for their presence, ...

    Oct 14, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: A Cringey Cloud of Tears | First Piece's First Lines

    I love the idea behind this poem, and I thought it was really fun to read. Normally, a poem or a short story is the work of one single, unified ...

    Oct 12, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: [Sizes]

    This was a lovely poem, and I loved the way you played with imagery and word choice. I felt like the reduction of each line by three words gave the ...

    Sep 11, 2021


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore