Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Naughty Boy

    I'm sorry, but ... whoever you are, you didn't impress me with this poem... ... ... ... For God's sake, poetry isn't about rhyming, if that's what you think it's ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: ii

    What the hell is it with young people and all these depressing poems?! Jesus... First off, your first two lines have a problem... Everythings? ... Not a word. Apostrophes! ... ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: an untitled poem

    Aww. How sweet lol. I mean, I liked the words, and hey, Claudette can't say I can't relate. Farther away in Scotland is my fiancee, here I am in the ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Child

    *Shivers Mentally* *Shivers Physically* Can't say anything else aside from the fact this is some "loofa" upped creepiness... I didn't mind the short simple wording though, it worked for this.... ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Going Out After Love

    Humph... I don't know. Not your best Brad, and I'm not only saying that. It's because I understood it, and that is why I didn't like it. Usually you have ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thanks Dad

    I don't know why, it had good moments... I mean the words you chose, the 1 words you chose were good. Too much you, not enough us :P But seriously... ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unprotected xx

    Imagery rocks. You can preview the thing before you post it, the yellow hurt my eyes and it's like 6 AM and I'm getting ready for school and the first ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sing, Virgilian Carmentis

    *Gaspis maximus* Well... it's 6:10 in the morning, I'm in my PJ s and what I have read has blown me away... ... Wow... .... there are tears coming to ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: yay love

    *sniggers merciilessly* I wrote like this in fourth grade. Are they teaching Writers Workshop anymore in School? Wow... Well they were in MN... interesting but... wow... That they're, there, their ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: These (Revamped.)

    Oh my GOD... Short, elegant, humerous, beautiful. I ENVY YOUR TALENT! Tell me I'm beautiful, that was the best part... I mean, all the words... they were pretty... I liked ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No One

    Trust me I've read most of your poems, they are not terrible or anything, and I hope I didn't say they were. there is just some things that I'd expect ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Think of You

    What is wrong with peoples' vocabulary words? Go to or something, jeez *sighs* It's basically a compliment of Yoha and Pandora... only you need to make it waaay better than ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coca Cola

    This creeped me out... In a good way heh.... I think you used the word cross too many times in those two lines lol... start crossed, heart crossed, across a ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: is this a good come back?

    There was something that I liked... it was that 2-2 then the other line format... I liked that... I liked the words in this but they were still a bit ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: please come back

    ... I disliked this I mean it I'm sorry I'm kinda sorry I don't like this like you do and I'm sorry I am being a burden by letting you ...

    Oct 25, 2006


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern