User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Other » General, General Re: Meet the Cast of Things Fall Apart (Edited!)

    Hey there your Highness! I just had to drop by when I heard I could get some more back up info on the characters. I didn't know it came with ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 7-2)

    Hey there Ulala! Here to review the final chapter you have up here posted for the time being. This was interesting, and I can see it sort of coming together ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bruise-Blue

    Heya Goldflame! Yay! Finally, you posted something :) And it was very good as well! I loved reading it, and it's an interesting idea. Having just one more day to ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 7-1)

    Hey Ulala! I don't really have much to say here, seeing as this was a pretty perfect chapter on its own. Again, this was a very nice explaining chapter that ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Clare

    Hey there Pompadour! It's about time I review some more things for you, seeing as you've written all these fabulous reviews for me ^.^ I am afraid this one is ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 6-2)

    Hey there Ulala! It's good to see more chapters to this story posted! I am going to work my way through them, okay ;) I think this was up to ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Tides--Chapter 4, Red

    Heyo! Me again :3 I just had to read more, so here I am! This chapter continued to uphold your brilliant writing style and descriptions. You've also introduced a lot ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter 15: Juno's Lock-In 1.1

    Hey there your Highness! A short little review from me - there isn't really much to say here that the other reviewers haven't already pulled out. I love this chapter! ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Tides--- Chapter 2, White Walls, and 3, Memories

    Hey there Yeup! This is seriously an awesome beginning to a story and I can't wait to see where you are going to take this. I read the first chapter ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Diakrino- The Darkness within (chapter 7)

    Hey there Gaurav! Finally arrived to review this next chapter :) Thank you for letting me know you have posted as well! I thought this was interesting. I feel like ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter eight part two, (Renatus)

    Hey Laure! I'm all caught up *dances* But the formatting D: Let's ignore it for now, shall we? This wasn't too long a chapter and I don't really have much ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Dawn of the Daughter of God-Chapter three

    Hey there Therese! At the same time that you mentioned your poem you also showed us that another chapter of this was posted! So, here I am to keep reading. ...

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Renatus - chapter eight, part one

    Hey there Laure! Me again :3 I am determined to become all updated on this novel as soon as possible, so I just need to wait until you post new ...

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Time Dark Light

    Hey Therese! You call for reviews, and of course we will come! I had a bit of a delay before I could read this, but I am here now! I ...

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Renatus - chapter seven

    Hey there Laure! Wow... this was like a totally different style! Different time, place, world for all we know! We've got new characters, a new situation and I can't wait ...

    Jun 21, 2014


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian