User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 36

    Hi Fortis! *inward groan* I'm still reviewing chapters from November >.> This was a nice chapter. We get to see more of Jay missing home, and I find it kind ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Before - 00

    Hi Mephis! Seeing as I loved what I read of your previous novel I knew that I would want to read the prologue you posted. And I will say this ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Satire Re: One Way Out- Chapter Four

    Hey 90skid! I haven't seen you around lately so I hope you are doing well! I will still review for you nonetheless and hope you come back soon. This chapter ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Shattered Crowns - Chapter One (Gregor)

    Hi Spotswood! Oh my goodness me, are you trying to kill my eyes >< This was so long. Please, post in chapter parts? It's easier on us reviewers ;) I ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Siege, Chapter two:Failure (part 2/3)

    Hi Alchemist! I have really been taking my time when it gets to reviewing things so I know this is long overdue. I hope this review still is of some ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 3: The Arrest

    Hi Artemis! I know I am getting through these very slowly but I am going to get there ;) In time ^^ As for this chapter it was awesome to ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Belinda Cabbotry: The Weak and the Wary (PART 10)

    Hi Willow! I'm here again, as promised. Well, what I can definitely say is that I have a lot more feedback for you when it comes to this chapter. But ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Belinda Cabbotry: The Weak and the Wary (PART 9)

    Hi Willow! My apologies for arriving so late to review! Alas, I am here now even though there is very little to say. In itself it's not because this was ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 29 Part 1

    Hi Noelle! For some reason when I first heard about the little old lady in the woods, I immediately thought of Red Riding Hood. Which isn't a bad thing, but ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~E Part Two

    Hi r4p17! Well, it looks like I may have fallen behind a bit here but now I am determined to catch up! I reread the previous chapter to refresh where ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: The Trailing Echoes

    Hai Timmy Happy review day! Yes, it's me again, continuing on with this vengeance I promised. This is actually a pretty hard review for me to write because I have ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: slipping down in fall-ing rain

    Hai Timmy! Happy review day! Okay, I am far behind when it comes to reviewing all of your things but I am going to come back with vengeance, you shall ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Centuries - Chapter 1.1

    Hi Isha! Happy review day! I am here to try and review a chapter of yours, seeing as it is good to know you are back and up writing again. ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 20 Part 2

    Hello Megsug! Happy review day! I am here to leave a review for another one of your awesome chapters. Excuse me if this is merely a comment though, because this ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 28 Part 2

    Hi Noelle! This catching up thing is hard I was really curious about this chapter because I wanted to know what it would be like for Falyn when she saw ...

    Dec 18, 2014


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)