User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 43

    Heya Widdershins! Today is definitely not going as planned. I have even less time than I assumed I might to be reviewing. At least I am narrowing down the gap ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 42

    Hey Widdershins! Things have come up IRL so I might not be able to do as many reviews as I initially planned to today, but I will still try and ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 41

    Heya Fortis! Happy review day! Today I am going to try and power through as many chapters as I possibly can of your novel, because I have been lagging behind ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Wintry Spark

    Hi Chrissy! Happy review day! I have been meaning to read and review this for a while. I will say that I haven't read any of the previous reviews but ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 33 Part 4

    Hi Noelle! I am all caught up! Yes! *dances* *celebrates* Reading this chapter was almost like a mini revelation. [I]That's[I] what transporting is! I am sure they have done that ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 33 Part 3

    Hey Noelle! Me again :3 So close to being all caught up! So closeee! I think this was the part of the chapter I liked the least. Yes, we seem ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 33 Part 2

    Hi Noelle! I am getting through these chapters. I am going to be done by today no problem at this rate ;) I really loved this so far. I am ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 33 Part 1

    Hi Noelle! I am sure this chapter with its four parts are going to be a breeze for me to read through! That's because things have started to heat up ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 32 Part 1

    Hey Noelle! :3 You are definitely making this hard for us to review. I have next to nothing to say about this chapter... It was just so good! I loved ...

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 31 Part 3

    Hey Noelle! I have definitely been lacking behind in this novel, and that's because you post pretty often (don't stop that, the LMS demands it ;) ) and I have ...

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: LAPIS :Chapter 29:

    Hey Serene! For once I am all caught up DD: You don't know how happy this makes me. Yesss! *jumps up and down excitedly* As for this review, it is ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: LAPIS :Chapter 28:

    Hey Serene! Me again, just as promised! :3 Whoa... as we are drawing near the end of the book you really are determined to let it go out with a ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: LAPIS :Chapter 27:

    Hi Serene! If everything goes according to plan today, I hope to finish off reviewing all your chapters. It would be nice to be all caught up - especially as ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 12.2 - Revised & Edited]

    Heya Esca! Back again, just as I promised I would be ;) Let's get right down to it! I felt like this chapter bumped things back up to your usual ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 12.1 - Revised & Edited]

    Hi Esca! My apologies for being so late to reviewing this! I will be doing this chapter now and hopefully can get to your next chapter by the end of ...

    Feb 16, 2015


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee