User avatar

CuteJackRussell

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Contest entry

    Thank you very much, I admit it was a little rushed because the contest is pretty much being judged in literally a couple of days and I really wanted to ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Tribute to Harry Potter

    This was really good and yes we do need Harry Potter!

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Contest entry

    Thank you so much for your constructive criticism and your positive feedback. I loved hearing your opinions and I thank you all for pointing out some of the little errors ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tropism

    I just thought I'd tell you that this is totally incredible! I love your writing style and the langauge you have used is exceptionally good. Keep writing no matter what! ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The new girl

    Hello Bhayden71207, Your review was really helpful and you pointed out some very valid, helpful points. The line that you quoted didn't make sense because the her, was meant to ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleepy head

    Also thank you for the like!

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleepy head

    Hello SnickerDooly, Thank you for the feedback, I took some of your suggestions and altered a couple of things hopefully improving the original poem. I appreciate the review it was ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Friday

    Hehe I helped make that!! :D

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Red Anger

    yeah i agree it was a bit short but I still loved it. Great meaning and I think you successfully executed the poem how you planned great work keep up ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Sun.

    I love it! I find it an unusual change from the more popular poetry topics to a more interesting and individual substitute I found myself compelled to read more into ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    I really like it it's cool and I kept reading it over and over again!!! Well Done

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Killing Time

    yeah I love it great theme. I liked the way you wrote that peice at the start explaining what you meant by 'she', but I think maybe that could have ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lost Sorrow

    It's awesome maybe you could add a little bit more but except for that I loved it!!! From Me

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lone Sullen

    This great defiantly something to be proud of! You should make it longer because i want to read more of this stuff! Well done

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Crush

    Its awesome TurkishDelightRocks!!!! =) I definitely like the start the most but the whole thing is great. keep writing!!!

    Dec 9, 2010


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni