User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: OCD

    Hey there! CuriosityCat here to review! Before I start, I'd first like to tell you just how wonderful this poem is. I have OCD too, and honestly, I couldn't have ...

    Aug 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: pinpricks of light in the wounds the needle gave me

    Hey, Pomp! Cat here to attempt a review on this fantastic work. I mean, wow. This poem is absolutely spectacular! To be honest, I feel a little intimidated trying to ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Do You Believe

    Hey, rebelwriter. I'm Cat, and I'm here to review your essay! :P I would like to point out just one thing that your essay could use a little revision on. ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: We Are Blessed

    Hey, this is CuriousityCat, here to review your work. :D I love your avvie! No offense, but I don't think that this fits into the category of "essay" very well. ...

    Aug 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Am A Woman.

    Hey, Annaclare! This is Cat, and I'm here to review your fabulous poem! :) First off, I would like to say yay, feminism poetry! I really wish people would write ...

    Jul 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: God, Preserve the Straight

    Hello, dragonofphoenix! I would like to point out that I totally respect your ideas, and I'm very impressed you were willing to put this out into the wide world, but ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: #Homophobe

    Hello, dragon! :) This is Cat! And I'm not here to review-yell at you, I swear. I just wanted to maybe have a reasonable discussion about your essay. UNLIKE SOME ...

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Narrative Re: Do less

    Hello, Singham! This is Cat, and I'm here to review your poem! Welcome to Young Writers Society! :D (I know it's a little late, but I thought I should mention ...

    Jun 26, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: Homosexuality--A Discussion for All Whom It Interests

    Hello, I'm Cat, and I would like to comment on a few things about this essay/discussion (which is a pretty cool idea, by the way, especially for the subject matter). ...

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: She Should Have Died..

    Hey, Cat here to review! First of all, I am so moved by this piece and curious about what is going to happen next. This short story is heart-breaking! D: ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Adoption?

    Hello, Cat here to review your extremely sad poem! Wow, what a sentimental and sad piece this is. Excellent job! This hit me right in the feels. :) Anyway, I ...

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Machines

    Hey, Cat here for a review! :D I love this poem, and I like the message a lot, but there are some nitpicks I have... I'll try not to be ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Oddball Object {1}

    XD This is great! Hi, Em101, Cat here, reporting to review! *salutes gracelessly* First off, I actually have nightmares like that with everything else. My dolls watching me cry when ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    XD Oh my gosh. When I saw the title, I was like, "Oh, this is gonna be good." Then I read it and found that it was even more amazing ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: This Christmas

    Hey, this is Cat. I just wanted to stop by and say that this is a lovely poem. I may not be a Christian, but I still think this just ...

    Dec 18, 2014


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes