User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Bondage

    I wish I understood poetry a little more so I could give you a nice lovely review.... But I really liked it, it was very detailed for such a short ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: But Love Hangs So Beautifully

    You are a beautiful writer. I know you said you wrote this in less than an hour and to me that is simply amazing. The piece was well thought out ...

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Humor Re: Inside the Cookie Jar

    :o

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death as Viewed by a Child

    Thank you so much for the review ^^ But I don't understand what you're asking me to change

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Halloween I'll Never Forget

    There's a difference between giving constructive criticism and being rude.

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    That is funny yet still creepy..... Very descriptive.

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I write because...

    That was completely beautiful. A lot of people are not in touch with their feelings but you were able to describe yours in full detail. Surprisingly, you embodied how I ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: Mating Tears

    The names in this story were very different. Are the characters angels? Well, whatever the case may be I really liked it.

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Satire Re: Ahainea

    Wow... I read the description on your profile and thought it sounded interesting. Not at all how I thought the story would go. It's very interesting, to say the least.

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Death Wish

    Okay, now I get it. :)

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: Why

    I really like this story. It was gripping and very emotional. And for it being so short, I do feel as if the plot was reached successfully. Keep on writing ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Panic Attack

    Oh that's so good ^^ At first I didn't know what was going on because the terms were so professional. Well, I wouldn't have known if it not for the ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What Lies Inside

    I hear you on that.... Looking nice can make you feel good but that isn't the most important thing in life by far.

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death as Viewed by a Child

    Thanks so much for your comments ^^ You made me happy

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death as Viewed by a Child

    Thank you for feedback. I'm not very good at poetry usually and I was trying to churn out poems for class... this is the only one I liked but yes ...

    Nov 29, 2013


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger