-
Re: Farewell, My Darling.
I like it :) A lot. I can't promise you I actually know what idea you were trying to get across but I have a guess. I'm not very good ...
May 9, 2014 -
Re: A Letter To My Mother About My Virginity
This is beautiful. I like how you make it sound so.... for lack of a better word, poetic. Honestly though, had I not read the title I may not have ...
Apr 23, 2014 -
Re: Save A Life
I liked the positive parts of this. The parts saying not to let people's words get to you and telling you that you could potentially save lives. Those parts I ...
Apr 9, 2014 -
Re: I swallowed butterflies
This story is full of desperation until the very end. It has a silver lining then. I wanted to say that if she actually did all these things (the match ...
Apr 9, 2014 -
Re: Pencil
Oohh that's deep. And it's really really sad. One thing I wanted to say is that in her replies/thoughts (the unbolded words) you should have quotation marks around what she ...
Apr 9, 2014 -
Re: The Angel Lies
I think the repetition of sky in the second line was a mistake. I wasn't sure if it was a typo so I decided to put it in this comment ...
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: "Happy Birthday, Fred."
What?! That ending was so totally unexpected. It came out of nowhere. I guess I should have expected nothing different from George.... The first part was really sad. Even the ...
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: Used To It
Well that was just..... really depressing. Obviously that's the mood you were trying to get across.... at least I hope so. I really liked it although some parts were kind ...
Mar 20, 2014 -
Re: My Sins
This is pretty original. Most songs and poems are about love and accepting a person's flaws and everything. But no, this person is just saying I don't want to be ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: The Observer
I liked this story. It was depressing but maybe someone will read it and realize that telling somebody could help. I also really like you're skipping to different parts, the ...
Mar 14, 2014 -
Re: Bring Him Home
From the beginning this story made me sad. It made the pain of those with loved ones in the military real. You see all of Lia's thoughts, not just the ...
Mar 13, 2014 -
Re: A New Martyr
Did you write these yourself? If so they are wonderful! I can just picture a post apocalyptic world taking over with one man attempting to rise above it all. I ...
Mar 12, 2014 -
Re: That Which Scars Me Every-time.
Nice poem. I myself could not get into the flow, rhythm. But I am not a poetry person so don't take that to heart too much. Loved the last line.... ...
Mar 11, 2014 -
Re: The Devil Inside: Hollow Heart
you can use rhyming and still give a powerful message. Not only that but this semi-short poem tells a story! When you were talking about losing wings I thought of ...
Mar 11, 2014 -
Re: Madness
ooh that's nice :) I don't much see what the first part has to do with the rest.... but alas don't take that to heart because I am very bad ...
Mar 7, 2014
