User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Void - Chapter 1

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad . Plot, Pace and Point of View This was so powerful. You really have a gift... The pace ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad . Plot, Pace and Point of View The pace was good. The plot was very good and the ...

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Secrets Chapter 1

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad Plot, Pace and Point of View I confused as to what happened to her (at least give us ...

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: The Abduction

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad Plot, Pace and Point of View I think in the last sentence you should go into more depth ...

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Acknowledgment

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad Wow! I haven't written a review in forever!!!! Plot, Pace and Point of View I loved this! I ...

    Jan 14, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: When the Dust Settles

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad This was amazing! It is rare that I see what I like to call perfect work on YWS. ...

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: White Bird Ch.1

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad . Welcome to YWS. :) Plot, Pace and Point of View She lifted the hem of her long ...

    Jan 8, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Lyrical, General Re: Preface: My Last Words

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad I have a feeling this is going to be short because I couldn't find much "wrong". Plot, Pace ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: á–·lipped - Chapter 1

    Hi! My name is Rachel , but most people call me Mad . Plot, Pace and Point of View I love the point of view. I feel like I'm watching ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: My name is Winter, I'm popular but I don't think I want to be. (Prologue)

    Hi! I'm here to review your work! Plot and Pace Since this is such a short chapter it was hard to get a feel for your character. Also I felt ...

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Glaciers: Prologue

    This is really good but be careful when it comes to prologues. I know this from experience, that prologues do not necessarily have a good reputation among YWSers and readers. ...

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Just One Night

    Hi! I'm here to review your short story :P Plot and Pace I'm confused I here the sames Eddie, Elliot and Thomas. I don't know who is who. I don't ...

    Dec 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: x - only empty

    Hi! I'm here to review your work~ Plot and Pace The plot is very interesting and the pace is perfect. Characters I like the main character. She sounds intelligent and ...

    Dec 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 2.2, The Name Game

    Hi! :smt003 i'm here to complete my promise. I'm so so sorry I forgot to read this part :/ Anyway! Onto the reviewing: Plot and Pace I like where you ...

    Dec 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Alexis and Nisha's Journey

    Hi! I'm here to review this :P Nisha Jain: She seems realistic and someone I would personally be friends with. Alexis Europe: I think Alexis is my favorite of the ...

    Dec 16, 2015


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather