User avatar

CateRose17

CateRose17

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Why I Cried Myself to Sleep Last Night (Existential Crisis)

    You really opened up about this, which is a good thing. Not many talk much about it, but many think on a daily basis about what happens after death. I, ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Children

    This was very sweet and pure:). Much like children are. Yet children are so much than just what that. They are imaginative and true, honest and innocent. Things like that, ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Broken Men and Makeup

    This was an interesting poem. It had no rhyming that I could see,which made it kind of choppy, but it still spoke to me. Not many would ever associate make ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Supernatural Re: Home

    The first line was a great start. It was a statement that showed how gorgeous everything had been, but something had destroyed it. I loved the imagery too, the way ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Heart of the Hotel

    This was a really interesting piece. Though unfortunately, I didn't know as to what work you based this off of. I fell in love with the way you piece together ...

    Jun 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Her Name was Ecstasy... she died

    Your titles are on point.... bruh, you keep surprising me and this is just the second thing that I have read that you have written. It goes at a really ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Forget Me

    Holy... omg, this was amazing. I wish you could put some music to this so I could hear how it would sound. Just the imagery that you used showed me ...

    Jun 6, 2016
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Storm in a teacup

    Hey there! Cate here:)... I love the name of your story. It leaves a question for the reader and gives a sense of mystery. Some people have trouble with naming ...

    Jun 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Dying Sun [NOVEL] Chapter 1

    I love the plot! It's different from what I've read so far on here, and I really like it. And the picture of the guy is verrrry nice. I love ...

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Drowners -3-

    whoa.... just wow. Right in the feels. I barely know your characters and you've already gotten me feeling sympathy for them. You are a talented human being. One thing that ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Children of the Dawn- Prologue

    Hey there! Hopefully I will be of some help. The descriptions are nice and serene, soothing almost. It gives the reader a sense of peace. Good job on that. I ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: To The Core- Prologue

    I liked this a lot. You should definitely keep this going! The plot looks good and your descriptions of the landscape made me feel like I was in cold weather, ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Time

    At the beginning of the poem, there's only one little typo (if it is one)that I saw. The word 'matt' is supposed to be a 'matted'. When I saw that, ...

    May 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dystopia with no title (If you have ideas give me a shout in the comments)

    Hey there! I loved the opening, it was action packed and it grabs the attention of the reader rather quickly, great job there. I was not confused at all with ...

    May 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: In the Absence of Stars - 2.4

    Hey:) Cate here for a review, hopefully I can be sort of helpful! You started strong, in my opinion, I loved it. It was simple and basic and straight to ...

    May 29, 2016


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson