User avatar

Caerulean

Caerulean

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Daddy, The General

    Hello there! :) Nice title. :smt023 Nitpicks: Yes, sir! I'll do the dishes, Though my eyelids are heavily laden With wishes of sleep. - First of all, this a nice ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First kiss

    Hello there. :) I've got nitpicks for you: The moonlight shone down onto her pale, beautiful face. Her firm jaw framing her perfect smile. - I'm not really good with ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inspiration and Writer's Block

    Hello there! :D I've got a few nitpicks for you: I can't talk, I can't listen, I must write, write, WRITE! - I think this line will feel stronger if ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: With you I have to decipher, I have to decipher. - Put a comma after 'you'. Also, I'm not sure if the repetition of the 'I ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dylan, I Hardly Knew Ya

    Hello there! :D Nitpicks: I stood in the empty field, looking out to the sun setting over the horizon. The red blazing ball of gas was bleeding into the sky. ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friendship

    Hello there. :) I've got nitpicks for you: Lies, secrets, gossip. Are these the words you connect with friendship? - Nice opening. :smt023 I also like the rhyming of 'gossip' ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Are you rejecting me?

    Hello there. :) I've only got two nitpicks for you: How dare you say I am not fit To love someone like you? Is there a vital thing I’ve missed ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fragile

    Wow, this was surprisingly short. xD This is like the shortest poem I've ever read as far as I can remember. But you did a nice job. :smt023 :D The ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winterland

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: A world of Ivory Is yet to unfold. Waiting patiently For it to be told. - I like this beginning. :smt023 It's simple, yet inviting. :) ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Dear Person

    Hello there. :) Nitpicks: “You only believe because, they tell you to.” No, dear person, that would make me a hypocrite. - I love the attitude of the persona. xD ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Phantom or Memory? (poem written by friend died recently)

    I'm sorry for your friend. I hope he rests in peace. ^_^ Nitpicks: A memory, how can I be when no one remembers me? - I'm not sure if this ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenage Emergency

    Hello there. :) First, I've got some nitpicks for you. Comments: Getting high and feeling low Cutting deep and breathing shallow - I specifically like these two lines. And pretending ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: falling

    Hi there. :) Comments: Save me I’m falling - There should be a comma after 'me'. Guided by the hands of your heavy lies - I'm not sure if I ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stalking My Stalker

    Hey, Sol. :) (If I was faster, this review was supposed to be the first lol xD) Nitpicks: Procrastinating watching T.V. - I think that there should be a comma ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Nice poem! ^_^ It is very true and pure and I can see nothing wrong with it. I hope all the other people in the world can get this message. ...

    May 4, 2011


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson