User avatar

Burrow

Jack

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Fantasticas: The Boy And His Staff

    Jack here for a review. There really isn't much that I could fix considering how much you have edited it, and how many reviews you have received, but anyway I ...

    Dec 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Humanities Curse

    Jack here for a review on your lovely poem here. You have shown me a truly wonderful poem, I often say many poems are good, but that is how I ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: An Epistle to my Late Father

    Jack here for a review. There isn't really anything I can fix here, I really loved tis, it rhymed well, it was full of emotion and meaning, and I loved ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: The Choice is Mine

    Jack here for a review! I love this poem, I really see no fault in it, except maybe that you could have split it up instead of having one big ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dreamer's Lament: Contest Edit

    Jack here for a review on your lovely little poem here! I think your writing is something I want to look up to, you have written an intriguing piece, with ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dragon Hunted (warning: may contain sheep)

    Hello Jack here for a review. To start of I like the concept of this poem, it reminds me of how to train your dragon, which I wouldn't be surprised ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Culture Re: The Illusion

    Jack here for a review on your lovely poem. I don't really know what to say about your piece here, it is very interesting, and I am intrigued by what ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Superhero

    Jack here for a review. Wow. I literally and speechless, I don't really know what do say, there is nothing to fix, it is beautiful, it made my day, it ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Twelve Days of Fading Love (A Collection of Haikus)

    Jack here for a review. I am not very good at poems, so give me a break if this review sucks or isn't very helpful, but I just felt like ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Blackbird Singing Chapter 3

    Jack here for a review on your lovely story! I read the last two chapters and really enjoyed them, so here I am to review this. This chapter I felt ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: i travelled the world thirteen times over

    Why to people say, sorry this is a clumsy/bad poem and needs work, a.k.a is sucks, but then bam you read it and it is pure amazing stuff. WOW that ...

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 11 - Edited]

    WOW finally some action, great job Esca! I love what you are going with here, I finally find my self enjoying it even more, I love how it is all ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Late Night Text

    That was a twisty and turn poem very much! Jack here for a review. Ok I love this, it really sent me on a twist and I was really interested ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Where is God When I Need Him?

    Jack here for a review. I really liked this, and I just thought I would leave my thoughts behind on what you wrote here. I find it very interesting. I ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Departure Scene

    Jack here for a review. I hope this helps, There isn't though much things I could see that really needed to be fixed so I will just point out a ...

    Dec 8, 2014


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts