User avatar

Boolovesyou

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re:

    Hey Youwish, First off one error: Iil I'll Try To Bottle Your poem has a lack of punctuation, which is very important! Like her for example : You Got You ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eagle

    Hey WriteWriter, Few corrections : I've learned to fly like an eagle, In this vast nothingnes, nothingness I've flown across the major seas comma And swallowed the ocean whole period ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Big

    Dream Big, Open Your Eyes, And See. Try To Touch The Sky. Try To Flow Like The Sea. Be Happy As a bird. Dream Big, You Can Do It, Don't ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: T R A G E D Y

    I wandered into the cold breeze like a soldier period The thought of forgetting everything I had encountered, Split the line here. just for a second, brought a tear to ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: heart broken

    Hey Kim, So your poem was good except the way you spilt the lines. This may help. I lost my heart in a storm, the one I trust just lost ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ten Days to live

    Hey Temi, I liked your poem, but like the others said it was too rushed. You give a good story line, but thats what I feel it should be. A ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Meaning

    What is my true purpise of life ? purpose And what will I become if not successful ? successful What will I achieve if I don't believe ? What if ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: If You Only Knew Me

    Hey LindsayG, I'll start off with corrections: I'm so innocuous comma yet frightingly blunt Since ‘frightingly’ Isn’t a word, and doesn’t sound nice at all try ‘frightfully’ So forgive me ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgotten Domain

    Hey emily, A few corrections: I walked alone. w W hile I raise my wings the empty corn stands shivering comma and the ghost flowers now rul At the beginning ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Country of nine

    Hey Maki-Chan, I made some corrections: She froze as she witnessed the hell fire devouring her kin comma and destroying the only home she had ever known.  Crimson blood skin ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I want to be forever young

    I want to be forever young to smile at the world comma and spread my good mood Remove the sorrows comma ignite the joy comma and douse pain # I ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prolouge: An Introduction to Chester M Tabby

    Hey Emoticon, No no no, It simply isn't right! No, no, no, should welcome you to Underland comma and wonder comma haha comma exactly how you came to be here. ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Universe of Hope

    Hey Letlovefly, I loved your imagery in the beginning! It was really good. The way you described things, I feel like you wrote thing as a descriptive short story. I ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliffs of Impossibility

    Hey Joshwaa, Okay first off a misspelling : With the colors of aesthetic truth. I think you mean anesthetic. As for the poem, I liked it. Some places I feel ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Am Wind

    Hey Passion, I dig it. Your poem is pretty. I do think you mention " around the world, earth ect..." to many times. I only caught one error: Moving so ...

    Aug 16, 2011


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson