User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A.J.

    Hey there! I definitely would second the nitpicks mentioned by the user above me, but in terms of my own thoughts and feelings, I think that this poem needs to ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mist

    Hey there! I thought that this was very well written actually! However, I'm not sure about your last few lines. Firstly, I do agree with the 1st reviewer that more ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tears of The Night

    Hey there Zebra! I got to say I absolutely adore your start here! It's wonderful and beautifully rhythmic. But your first "problem" or my first nit-pick is when I get ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    Hello there! :) The title, "Untitled", I don't know if it was intentional, but I thought it kind of set the bar for the mystery that was kind of elaborated ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life's Final Flicker

    Hey there! Just a tip: to make the poem easier to read try placing your author's note in a "spoiler" you can do this by either highlighting your note and ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Telephone Call (edited)

    Hey there! What was magnificent about this poem was the constant implicity and yet, although mysterious, a somewhat clarity of meaning. This shows it's very well written! What I will ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Calling all Atheists..Christians..anyone with a keyboard

    Hey there! Okay, when you started this I must admit I was a bit iffy about what was going to come out of it because it was a little bit ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Memoirs, Part One-Chapter One

    Hello Ayumi, I'm Ben. I realise you've mentioned this hasn't yet been edited, but I thought I'd give you a few comments and suggestions, so I hope they help! ***This ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Timeless Masquerade

    Hey there! I love the narrative voice of this poem because its so dramatic and to the point. Its beautiful and elegant and I really come away from it feeling, ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hate and Love

    Hey there! I must admit, this is quite a good poem after the fifth line, because there you get some real pace, rhythm and originality to your poetry. I have ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You make me wanna feel

    Hey there! I think the pace of this poem is the grabbing part because there'sa nice sense of rhythm coming from your line variation. What I will say though is ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ghosts?

    Hey there Nike, Firstly I wouldn't say this piece is finished because it appears more like a memo or something. I do say I like your use of short sentences ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)

    Hey there, I'm going to review this as writing and not discuss morales, even though I will say I agree with your arguments; despite not being gay myself. Any'oo, In ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Brother War

    Heya Grin! Okay, I loved this loads. At first I wasn't sure about your rhyme because it seemed a little force and cheesy, but as I read on it worked ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: All because of a boy. . .

    Hey there, There's a few things that make this piece lacking in what it should be and generally it's due to your use of punctuation and structuring. Moslty this is ...

    Mar 16, 2010


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles