User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: do you

    Hello there Soundofmind! This is a amazing! The lyrics themselves are great! But singing them makes them sound ten times better! Its wonderful to hear and read. The only thing ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: A Million Times and A Trillion More

    Hello Katnes! Anma here with a review! This peace is very artistic, and creative! Its lovely, even now i feel its very long but i don't think that is really ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Love is..

    Hello Gigi! Is that okay if i shorten your name that way?? Soooo... I love it! The lyrics flow well, and the verses are well put in as well. I ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Hello Avery! This is a great piece, I have to say. I can feel the emotion coming from it. The message is very sting as well. I like that you ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Sorry

    Hello PoTatOe! When I read this I could tell the emotions in it right away. It kind of reminds me of something you would put in a song to tell ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: (Thanos Can) Rewrite The Stars

    Hello Ielu Its amazing! I love the expression to this poem! The topic, and emotion was great. It was an absolutely beautiful peace of art. There doesn't seem to be ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Phantom

    Hello! Its great! Its very interesting, its kind of creepy but it just makes it really good! I don't see many grammar or punctuation errors. It seems to be split ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Captain Chapter III

    Hey Star! Another chapter of Captain! I have to say i love this story your writing very much, its very interesting. I love how its changed around a bit from ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I'm fine

    Hello Riley, is it okay if i call you that? Anyway......... This is a great poem, i love how your emotion changed in the middle were you said "I was ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Untouchable

    Hi OofOof! Amazing, Amazing that's all i can say. Its very beautiful and touching, its like a whistle that you never want to stop hearing. This is a very good ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death

    Hey Jade!! Its amazing! I'm not sure if it would be considered a poem though. Try to put some similes in it, maybe it will help. The words you used ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: ST

    Hey Jade! Your friend here with a review!! Wow, that was total shock, I didn't see that coming what so ever. Either than me being shocking, its amazing. Very interesting, ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: You Broke Me

    Hey Jade!! This is a wonderful poem! There's alot of emotion in it... it also has a very strong message as well There's no grammar mistakes that i can see. ...

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Cancer

    Hello Bellarke Omg, first of all I'm so sorry to hear that. Second of all its wonderful, I almost cried reading it. I hope your okay, but the fact you ...

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Eagle Rock / Jay

    Hello Elinor Its GREAT, i love the idea but there are a few things you probably should fix. There is a few parts were you cant tell who speaking. Also ...

    Mar 10, 2019


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet