z

Young Writers Society


12+

I'm Sorry

by potatoefry2001


I'm sorry you never took the time to get to know me. I'm sorry you will never know what kind of a girl I am. Truth is, I'm a badass, and I'm amazing. I am beautiful and strong and proud of the girl I am, despite how much you have hurt me. I don't care what your reasons are, I just care that you are suffering for your choices. And you are. You will never see me graduate, get married, raise a family, or change the world. You missed my first words, and practically my whole life. I don't need you. I just thought you should know, since I will NEVER have the guts to say ANY of this to your face. 


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
92 Reviews


Points: 3541
Reviews: 92

Donate
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm
View Likes
kostia wrote a review...



Hello there PoTatOe001

I am Kostia and I will give you my opinion on this.

First of all it is very strong and moving. It contains deep emotions and powerful statements. I really liked it and it made me feel all those things you described while reading it. I believe it is good to get those things out of your chest now and then. It seemed to me like it was a deeply personal piece so respect for getting it out there, I know it is not easy.

If you want my personal opinion you should get the strength to say this to her face since you deserve to be heard and she deserves to know how you feel no matter how hurtful it might be. So if you ever get the chance I strongly recomend you do that.

Thank you for posting this and shared your thoughts and emotions. I really appreciate it!

Keep writing!

Kostia






Awwwe. Thank you SO much!!! I will give it some serious thought... Any ideas of how to improve it or make it better?



kostia says...


I think it's important to keep it spontaneous and simple. So I believe it is just right as it is.





thanks. I love your avatar. isn't that Brian from the breakfast club? (BEST MOVIE EVER)



kostia says...


I ve never watched the movie to be honest. I just liked the gif for an avatar. I didn't find anything else to suit me on that size range :)





oh. I see. You should watch it if you get a chance.



kostia says...


I will check it out :)



User avatar
95 Reviews


Points: 999
Reviews: 95

Donate
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:01 pm
View Likes
Teddybear wrote a review...



Hey, Cyr here with the message that I get it. Not on quite this level, but I get it and I'm proud that you were able to speak out, even if it was under a mask. I know what it's like to have a shitty parental figure (see: either of my potential dad's) and I'm really glad that someone else had this kind of experience. Like, I know it happens, but hearing about it from some anonymous source like a vague whisper of flippant comfort isn't even close to hearing it from someone who actually knows, so thank you.




User avatar
140 Reviews


Points: 249
Reviews: 140

Donate
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:29 pm
View Likes
Anma wrote a review...



Hello PoTatOe!

When I read this I could tell the emotions in it right away. It kind of reminds me of something you would put in a song to tell that person how you feel.

There doesn't seem to be any grammar mistakes. There is one technically not sentence cause it is to short to be but either than that it looks good.

I hope to read more of your writings!

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely Anma






:D thank you. Yes, definitely full of emotion.



Anma says...


I can tell :)




Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author