12+ Violence Mature Content

Siren’s Desire-Part Seven

by vampricone6783

*This is part seven of my series “Siren’s Desire”. This story will be underneath my folder titled “Siren’s Desire”. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy!*

Lorelei and Israfel couldn’t believe it. They were in the vast, dark cave, but no one was there.

She felt the water slightly rise to her chest. Were they already too late? Was the world already flooding?

In front of them were the decaying bodies of Elvira and Isadora, decaying away together, sisters united. If it weren’t for the circumstances, Lorelei would have admired the sight.

One of the skeletons was in a burgundy dress, the other wore a black one. Both had flowing blond hair and flowing skirts. The one in burgundy appeared to have a sweet demeanor, one that would have attracted people, while the other had a gaping hole on her stomach that revealed a sharp set of waiting teeth.

“Isadora had a lover and Elvira was a freak.” Israfel sang in his otherworldly melody.

“You take Elvira and I take Isadora?” Lorelei asked.

Israfel nodded.

Why did she ever fear anything in the first place? Did she need the help of cutesy pig? Wasn’t she just fine with Israfel?

Lorelei took hold of the skeleton in the burgundy dress, while Israfel took the skeleton in the black dress.

This is easy…too easy. This whole thing has been too easy. Aren’t they the witch sisters? Aren’t they going to fight us? Aren’t they-

“RhIaN!” Isadora called out in a rasping, guttural voice.

Lorelei tried to let go, but Isadora held on, her bony claws digging into her soft skin, drawing blood from her arms.

Isadora stared at her longingly with her eye sockets. Lorelei could hear Israfel struggling with Elvira’s grip, but Lorelei was just as helpless as him.

“FiNd…rHiAn…mY…lOvE…” Isadora croaked.

That was when she pulled Lorelei into the water, the rush of salt and blood running through Lorelei’s ears, nose, and mouth.

……………………………………………………

As they sunk deeper and deeper, a creaky song escaped Isadora’s mouth:

“Rhian, my sweetheart Prince

Rhian, the one who held me close

Rhian, the one who would never let me go

He could keep me safe

Protect me for years

Oh Israfel, why!

Why couldn’t he leave us be?

Why did he let us die?

Only with Rhian I’ll lie

Deny me, and your life will be right on the line”

The way her skeletal claws dug into Lorelei’s arms told her that Isadora wasn’t joking.

……………………………………………………

When the waves had ceased to rock, Lorelei found herself on an island, but the water was on the sand like a liquid mirror surface. It wasn’t much, but it was the sign of a flood to come.

Isadora clasped her hand, the flies from her rotting skin crawling on Lorelei’s hand. Lorelei tried to yank away, but Isadora wouldn’t let her.

What about Israfel? Isadora had taken her to where Rhian was buried, but what did Elvira do to him? Was he even alive? From what Israfel told her, Elvira wasn’t the merciful type, and she had a mouth on her stomach.

Lorelei was on an island with a skeleton, Israfel was gone, and…

Oh god, what of her family back at Moon’s Beach?

Hi! I'm Kate and I'm here to leave a quick review!!

First Impression

Well looks like things went quite badly in that moment despite initially looking like maybe it was all going to be. Things definitely in a very heated state of affairs. Looks like another rescue act in the green room has me diving into yet another climactic moment.

Anyway let's get right to: Kate's Line by Line Reactions;

Oh dear well this is at quite the tumultuous stage here as we kick things off right here. Looks like things have really gone down here from how its all come together at the moment.

Well looks like these two were quite the pair from the looks of things although I am now much more concerned with what these two are planning to try and pull off here.

Israfel nodded.

Why did she ever fear anything in the first place? Did she need the help of Cutesy Pig? Wasn’t she just fine with Israfel?

Well that's a name there. Looks like we're really running into a lot of interesting little details here the deeper that we go. The plot continues to thicken and thicken here.

Well looks like they got their wish about the fight there, things are definitely about to break out into something pretty powerful here. Let's see where exactly this is going to go.

“FiNd…rHiAn…mY…lOvE…” Isadora croaked.

Welp there we go, looks like things are potentially going to go even crazier than they asked for in that moment. Things have definitely reached a bit of a different level in this moment.

“Rhian, my sweetheart Prince

Rhian, the one who held me close

He could keep me safe

Protect me for years

Oh Israfel, why!

Why couldn’t he leave us be?

Why did he let us die?

Only with Rhian I’ll lie

Well looks like that's quite a serious warning there and everyone in that moment realizes how serious of a warning it is too. I think that's done really quite well. We'll see how this response will go.

Well this is certainly a terrifying little cliffhanger to end on there. Everything falling apart slowly, and in being in so much danger with just no clear escape whatsoever in sight.

Aaand that's it for this oneee!!!

Overall I think this was quite an exciting little chapter. A nice bit of a shock entrance by the two there and then the immediate bit of attack there I think that went really well. Looking forward to seeing what goes down next.

As always remember to: Take what you think was helpful and forget the rest!

Stay Safe and Have a Nice Day!
Kate

EllieMae wrote a review...

I reviewed another part of this earlier, so I thought, why not stop by and read even more! I hope you have been having a great day :) Let's jump right into the review!

“FiNd…rHiAn…mY…lOvE…” Isadora croaked.

I loved how uniquely you wrote this section. I interpret it as a change is voice volume and ton, almost like she is yelling but sho shocked, just trying to get the words out. Honestly, it can make the words a little bit harder to read, but I think it helps me learn and understand a bit more about Isadora's character and how she speaks to others in this environment.

“Rhian, my sweetheart Prince

Rhian, the one who held me close

He could keep me safe

Protect me for years

Then we switch into this song! I really like how many songs you write and the different writing styles that you can shift between. That is a talent for sure! You are great at writing romance as well, which is something that I really admire, you being able to switch between horror and romance so fast, as well as these action packed stories.

and we end with a great question and little cliff hanger:

Lovely work! I liked how you ended this chapter, to keep readers eager to read more. Great work!!

Your friend,
Ellie

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.