Dont let fear hold you back

by Anma

There is no reason to stay afraid.

Things are not always as hard as they seem

Let me see you flap your wings

Overcome all the things that keep you down

I know its hard sometimes to trust yourself

I know you wanna look behind the solid walls behind you

Just keep going and I will be right beside you

Dont let them pull you down, don't let them take you away

Cause fears not as big as it seems

Everything will be okay

Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:08 am
Mikatsune wrote a review...

Hiii, it's Mika here for a fast review/comment! So, let's go!

What a emotional, motivational poem! This short and sweet poem conveys a deep feeling, and it is so relatable. I love how this poem is all about somebody overcoming their fear. It's true, very true, sometimes our minds are consumed by fear's strong cuff. And it's normal, people experience it every day. It is hard to trust ourselves, sometimes even I can't trust myself. But we should push back fear's might, for it is not as big as it seems! Wow. Thank you. Thank you for reassuring all of us :). This is like a boost of positivity and hope. It made my day, really! Beautiful poem!

Have a good day/night/afternoon

Rose wrote a review...

Hi there @Anma,

I'm here to share my thoughts on your poem "Don't let fear hold you back".
This is a truly heartfelt poem. It has a deep meaning hidden deep inside. Your poem would be the kind of motivation that some others out there need to keep going. It is very short but powerful. Your use of words is very precise.

*
Let me see you flap your wings

Overcome all the things that hold you down
*

This would probably be my favorite part of the poem, because it ties everything together, from the title to the meaning behind the words.

-

*

Cause fears not as big as it seems

Everything will be okay
*

This is a great reminder to stay strong and not let others bring you down. It reassures that fear can be overcome, and that ultimately, everything will be okay.
-

Your poem is certainly a boost of positivity.
Keep up the good work!

Sending positive vibes your way,

Rose

https://rosewriting12.blogspot.com/

I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage