12+ Violence Mature Content

Gabriel and William get teleported to Shadow House…

by vampricone6783

*This is a short fanfic with characters from my “Town of Richardson” stories. You can look underneath my folder titled “Town of Richardson”. What is this a fanfic of, you ask? It’s a fanfic of the “Shadow House” stories. Gabriel and William are my characters, the rest are from the “Shadow House” stories. This particular story is underneath my folder titled “Some Scary-ish stories”. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall, enjoy!*

William looked around, absolutely dazed. A second ago, he and Gabriel were at the circus. Then, magically, they were transported to an abandoned home, the doors all locked and the windows all shut.

On the bottom of the staircase was a young girl in a cat mask. Perhaps she could be of help?

“Hey cat girl, where’s the nearest exit?” William asked.

The girl, ever so helpful, ran up the staircase. William and Gabriel followed after her, but the very floor of the house began twisting and turning…

Gabriel held onto William’s arm tightly. He was shaking with fright, William could see that. He wished that he could tear off the stitches from Gabriel’s mouth so that he may be able to express his fear again, but such could not happen with ghosts.

Finally, the house tilted back to normal, except they were both in a different hallway.

Three kids stared up at them in shock. Two girls and one boy.

“You don’t look like any of the ghosts we’ve seen here so far.” The blond girl said.

“They’re not wearing any masks.” Added the black-haired girl.

“Who cares?! They’re still ghosts! One of them is a clown! Do you not see the danger that is right in front of us?” The boy asked.

“Yeah, I agree with Dash. We should leave.” The black-haired girl said.

The black-haired girl and Dash were about to leave, but the blond girl called out:

“Azumi! Dash! Wait!”

Gabriel felt as though the whole world was beginning to spin. William held onto him, so that he wouldn’t fall.

“What, Poppy?” Dash asked sharply.

“The veil between the dead and the living is thin in this house. They’re probably not from here.” Poppy said.

“Do I look like I care?” Dash asked.

“Now, just a minute. You can’t insult my friend like that, he’s been through more than you’ll ever know.” William said.

“Oh, really? He’s been through more than all of us? Him? The clown?” Dash asked.

Gabriel glanced at William, anxiety in his eyes, but William let go of him and charged at Dash.

The audacity he had to say that about his friend, to make him feel like a monster, to-

And just like that, they were back at the circus.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:06 am

First Impression: Well this was quite an intriguing little tale here. A little on the simpler side perhaps but definitely with some nice strong vibes going all the way through.

Well that's quite the start to proceeding. You definitely get across how disorienting it is quite well there. The rather random cat girl is almost funny here with how that goes, I'm not sure that's intended, either way its a lovely start that we have here.

Well this looks like quite a situation to get thrown into there. Love the chaos being created here by the sheer number of things being said just all over each other as they're trying to figure out what exactly to do in the moment.

“Azumi! Dash! Wait!”

“What, Poppy?” Dash asked sharply.

“Do I look like I care?” Dash asked.

Oooh this is getting a bit more intriguing. Looks like some physical effects are coming from the ghosts and as much as they're trying to be smart and leave the house might not just let them walk out quite that freely from the looks of things here.

Oooh well that was quite the ending there. Things were about to go places but it seems we've been interrupted a little here and from the looks of things they won't get to fully process that moment after it is. It is quite the ending here.

Overall: Overall I'd say this is quite nicely done here. I think its a great little story, with plenty of moments of chaos and that rather abrupt ending there I think sums this up very well.

Kate

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:18 am
Kirato says...

Pleasee make more!! The story is pretty interesting to me because I really enjoy the supernatural aspect with ghosts! ☺️ I haven’t checked to see if there’s a part two of this just yet but I’m definitely going to do that now, please keep writing!

vampricone6783 says...

There isn%u2019t a part two, but Gabriel William are in stories underneath my %u201CTown of Richardson%u201D folder.

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare