It might take me a while though because I want to read the whole thing and then give you and overall review at the end about what I think of the story.
Now, I'm going on holidays for two weeks later today, so I don't think I'll be able to get anymore reviews done by then. I'm still open for requests, but don't expect anything until at least two weeks... I might be able to get internet connection in the hotel I'm staying in, but I can't promise anything. With any luck, they'll have wi-fi in Palma...
You give amazing reviews so I think I am willing to wait two weeks. Here is a Romantic Short I wrote, though it is a little bit on the long side hahah. post751193.html#p751193 If you do this, then well, thanks!
Your motor's unstable, Your like an Undwinding Cable Car.
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott