Hi, Jabber.
*flutters eyelashes*
Chapter 1, possibly? topic39577.html I am very much obliged. Sarah
xxx
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
I'd love this one critiqued. Only one person commented on it so far, probably because I couldn't think of a decent title for it since it's part of something else, but I would love a review!!
So. Umm. I have this strange little piece, yes? For Cal's contest. I tried writing it in a style I've never really experimented with before, and I really would love an opinion on whether it worked or not?
Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. — Ellen Degeneres