Hey antipop! Could you (pretty please) review something of mine?
Title:Trees of Promise
Genre:Narative Poetry
Link:
topic42652.html Please be as harsh as you need..I was also wondering if you knew a better title....
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time.
Hi, you reviewed me before... I'm back for another! [Link here] This is the prologue for my story, Split personalities, I worked real hard over the weekend and I practically re-did the entire thing. Thanks!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet
Pop! Could you do mine for me?
Trapped within your own skin: topic44236.html I'm looking for opinions on the content over grammar, as I think most of the grammar mistakes have been found.
Thankye!
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott