Young Writers Society

Best Awards 2017 Results!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Here are the results for the 2017 Best Awards! Congratulations to everyone and here's to 2018!

Best Overall Member – It's a tie between @blueafrica and @saentiel, two amazing moderators and overall amazing members here on YWS!

Funniest Member – @sheytato, who also won the YWS Clown 2017 award. No shock there!

Most Helpful Member/Friendliest Member – for the second year in a row, the award goes to @saentiel!

Spam Master (a.k.a. Most Overly Active Member) – @saentiel and @demongoddess share the award!

Best Reviewer of Prose – This goes to our wonderful Gen Lit mod, @blueafrica!

Best Reviewer of Poetry@alliyah is one of our Poetry mods, so this is no shocker!

Best Poet – @marms is well known for her beautiful poems!

Best Writer – As our 2017 J.K. Rowling and Most Likely to be Published, @blueafrica winning is no shocker!

Best Debater – I wonder how long @mjtucker and @TheSilverFox could go in a debate?

Best Lyricist@soundofmind, we hope this inspires you to write a good song!

Best Artist – Congratulations @wolfical!

Best Scriptwriter@Elinor wins, and it's well deserved!

Best Storybooker – Congratulations to our Storybook mod, @sheytato!

Best Moderator@Lumi wins for the second time in a row!

Best Story – Unfortunately, we did not have an overall winner, but we will mention all the stories that were nominated! Impersonation by @Sheytato, Because Because Because by @DarkPandemonium, Treslam (Part 1) by @DarkPandemonium, if the dead man could speak to me by @liehart, The Hardest Hue to Hold by @Cub, A Long-Expected YWSiversary by @ChieRynn, Don't change your plans by @birk, I'm really good at photoshop (pt 1) by @soundofmind

Best Poemthose sweet mormon girls by @lareine!

Best NovelThe Chosen Grandma by @blueafrica!

Best StorybookMana!

Best Off-Topic TopicCoffee vs. Tea for all you caffeine drinkers!

Best Blog@Radrook won!

Best Avatar@Rosendorn's is beyond mesmerizing!

Best Club - Congratulations to The Role-play Geeks!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein