z

Young Writers Society

The YWS 2014 Yearbook!

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:43 pm
Amnesia says...

*grabs a spot*
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:51 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

Well, I have been on this site since the beginning of June, so about 7 months. Already I have been able to get to know a lot of people! It's amzing all that this site has done for me in such a short amount of time! Thank you so much everybody. First of all I would like to thank @Nate for creating this site! I can hardly believe that you could create something so awesome! So while I haven't been able to talk to you really I am sure you are pretty awesome!

With that aside I will get on to the rest of my friends. I only think it fitting to begin with @ThereseCricket! You are totally awesome! I love talking to you because you are so fun to tease and you have always been friendly! I also love your reviews! They have a good amount of grammar nitpicks, which I am glad for since I hate having to deal with them, and you still keep in mind the big picture! You still can't seem to grasp my randomness, but that only adds to the fun! :P Thanks for being such an awesome person!

@Wolfare1 you are awesome as well! Syrin is pretty awesome and I am really excited to learn more about it and where it is going! :P Not only that, you have also been an awesome reviewer of my own novel Typo Alley! You shall forever remain Wold in my eyes! You have also been a good story booker, one of the better ones I know! You were one of them only ones who showed enthusiasm for my SB, The Coup! I hope that in the coming year, 2015, we will be able to do more SBing together, and I really hope we will be able to chat some too! ;)

@ChipsMcCoy, you are the best! Early on I recall you from the Panda Avatar Revolution, which I thought was pretty awesome. We didn't really get to talk to each other a lot though, until just a couple months ago. Since then I have always enjoyed it whenever you pop up on the chatbar. Not only that, you also have a "unique" sense of humor and you have somehow managed to put up with my randomness, including Pompous. Speaking of which, we need to do some more work on that book! I can't even imagine where that will end up! When you put turtles, ducks, zombies, and Pompous together you never know what you will end up getting!

@AstralHunter Ah, JamesHunt, you are the most awesome SBer I know! You are such an organizer. It's amazing how much you can do for an SB! We should totally try to collaborate and start an SB! Arrows Flight is also a testament to you superb writing abilities! I really think you should keep writing in that! Still though, you can still be random! ;) I look forward to working with you more in the coming year!

@Noelle, you are soooo awesome! Across Worlds is Great and I look forward to reading more! I plan on catching up soon! I can hardly wait to see how it will turn out! I still can't stand all of those cliffhangers that you have! You really ought to stop it you know! I think that pretty much everyone hates you for them! ;) Jk! I really enjoy them!

@TakeThatYouFiend, you are another one of those awesom SBers! I love High Fantasy! I hope that it coninues for a a long time. I can't wait to see how it will turn out! It has a lot of potential! I definately look forward to doing more SBing with you and I think you are an awesome person!

@TheWanderingWizard, you are heat another awesome SBer! I enjoy working with you and I hope that The Wilderness of Chaos will go well! It's too bad the Assassin's Creed SB didn't go well, but I think this one will do letter! I hope to work with you more in the coming year! You are an awesome person!

@Thewriter13 you are so awesome! I will always call you Liesel, methinks! The Book Thief is such a great book! I plan to read it in a month or two! It is toward the top of my list! :P I hope you come back to the site soon! I miss talking to you! You are an awesome person! Whoody loves you! <3

@Zhia, may RA live on forever! I was pleasantly surprised to discover our fellow love of RA. You're also one of the chatroom regulars and it is always fun to RP with you, @ddman18, and @ForgottenMemories. I wish I had more time to participate, but nonetheless it is still fun to do! I love all of you! :P

@Messenger, of course I can't forget you! You are the best cousin I could ever ask for! <3 We have always enjoyed writing as a passion and both share creative minds. I will never forget when we used to play together when we were young. I think that led up to our love of writing! I hope you can stay back on YWS during the school year. If you don't I will certainly miss you! You are such a good writer! :P

@ancientforever! Last, but definately not least! You are an awesome person! While I haven't read any of your works, you are a really awesome WWer. Pretty much whenever I come into the chatroom you are there and you are always ready to WW! You are one of the nicest people on this site! Thank you for being so awesome!!!

Finally I would like to include a shout out to a number of other people that are awesome! @Wolfie36 @Cynder @Sunshine1113 @Sweetie @Deanie (thanks for the reviews!) @Satira (for WWing with me) @KatyaElefant (Typos! <3) @RavenMoonStone @dragonfphoenix @BiscuitsBatchAvoy @1523 (I need to tech you grammar) @BlueAfrica (You are the best mom ever!) @TimmyJake (Darth Timmy forever. Long live Calvin and penguins!) @Hannah

That's it! Goodbye 2014 and hello 2015! I look forward to an awesome year and getting to know all of you better! A special thanks to all of you who have made it a great year!!! :D
Last edited by r4p17 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

I guess I should put something here before the years end. So here I am. Like I normally say, "Forgive me for any typos. I'm on mobile."

The year has been fun, and I'm glad I came back to YWS. My life would be dreadfully boring if I was not here-- and the novels I have written would be ever so dull. Perhaps I would still be in my room, curled up next to a tablet, trying to write mediocre Harry Potter fanfics. Or maybe my handwriting would still look like chicken scratch because I had never wrote enough. However, we shouldn't dwell on that too much. For I am here, and that is all that matters currently.

So, let's take a trip down memory lane...
The first work I posted was horrible, had bad grammar, and frankly I don't want to remember that. However, I do remember who told me to post it...

@PenAndSword, I'm not sure if you recall this, but I do. You told me to post my work, and that you would review it. I also remember being reaaallly happy that I had gotten a review. (I will post our HP fanfic soon. In the meantime, would you like to write some more?)

@lostthought, I'm afraid how I met you escapes my mind at this current moment in time. However, I do remember our chatroom shenanigans. :D Also, sorry for all the spoilers...

@Noelle, I believe we met while you were in the chatroom and I was talking about Les Mis. >:) Thank you for reviewing my novel and being an awesome friend. (I'll get to Across Worlds eventually.)

@Wolfare1, you were such a cute newbie! (That then terrified me, because wow: SO MANY REVIEWS.)

@Aurora99, you're sooo evil. :D

@Thewriter13, comebaaaaack. I miss you! (You are a super awesome person and please don't forget that. Also, Geometry stinks. Trying is wonderful. We should work on Trembling Power, though.)

@KatyaElefant, well, you're my sister... So I have now included you in the post.

(Okay, I'm tired and have a lot more to say. Like mentioning all my internet siblings, or listing all the parents I have on here. Or talking to each and every reviewer-- but I don't have time. Ily all. <3 )
Last edited by Evander on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:37 pm
Auxiira says...

I completely forgot mine last year >.>
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:40 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it crazy how we can look back a year ago and realise how much everything has changed?
The amount of people that have left your life,
Entered
And stayed.
The memories you won't forget and
The moments you wish you did.
Everything.
It's crazy how that all happened in one year...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I'm AlexSushiDog! Wow! It's been one heck of a year on here! This is my first full year on YWS and it has been a real honour to be a part of this amazing community since the day I clicked on that little link on google! I searched far and wide for writing sites, none really stuck in my mind, all except for this place! I'm so glad I joined here on that October night and every moment has been truly amazing! I really cannot imagine coming on this site every day just to look around and chat with my friends!
Without this site I think I would have given up on my writing ages ago. Without this site I wouldn't have met so many amazing people; had a laugh while helping people. Without this site I would still be a total noob at writing (still am with my horrific writers block). Without this site I wouldn't have anyone to talk to if I needed help with my life because everyone is so nice here and I trust you all!
YWS is a writing and reviewing site, packed to the brim full with the most creative poetry, shorts, novels I've ever seen along with their writers, and it has been a honour to have been here to witness the first steps of all you little big-shot writers! (See what I did there? ;)) No? Just me? My Mum? My Dog???
Anyway, on to the tagging! Apologies if I miss anyone! There is so many people I could tag it's just my little canine mind can't comprehend all the amazingness that flows through the code of the site!
In no particular order...

(I'm just going through my followers list so it will be in that order(ish)

@WindSailor: Wind, you are the number one man for deep conversations on the fundamentals of philosophy and religion and then, five minutes later, making endless Legend of Zelda references. Your wall posts are always interesting to read and it's been a pleasure knowing you.

@Rydia: Ah! The master prankster herself! The one who turned everything pink! The one who started the hunt for @Nate! You are an awesome admin Heather and a real nice lass! Stay awesome, Dragons rule!
(You still owe me 1,000,000 points... ;))

@Collideascope: Howdy Greenbean! You've only been on the site for a short while but we've met on the chat before and for some reason you've stuck in my mind enough for the year book! Let this be a formal welcome to the site! :)

@Santa C: I want a pony...

@Lylas: The Music Girl! All hail! In all seriousness though: Girl, you have talent in both writing and music! I've read and listened to your works and they are great! Keep going and ignore (or beat up) all the people who try to bring you down!

@TakeThatYouFiend: My fellow Brit! My fellow Moominian! I'd take my hat off to you but I don't have one! May I borrow yours good chap? *grabs computer screen*
Anyway, it was your storybook that finally persuaded me to start storybooking, shame we never finished it but meh! It's always nice chatting with you when you are on about very British stuff!
God save the Queen! :pirate3:

@TimmyJake: Ah yes! Who could forget the infamous Timmy! The one who bears the avatar of Calvin and Hobbs! My partner in crime to create the longest spam war ever! (Sorry about breaking the universe and killing you. not) And probably the quickest I've ever seen someone get blue stars! Let me know when you want an epic duel again and I'll be right over...

@Zolen: The person that always seems to be on YWS! The Fun Fact Master! The slayer of the mystical monster of Beep! I haven't talked to you a lot but when I do, it has always been interesting. You've been real helpful when I need research help for stories and your drawings are pretty (very) darn good!

@Unconsoled: Stahp hitting your head against that keyboard man, you are getting blood on my biscuit.
'Nuff said.

@SuzetteTheHipster (AKA: @SaraiRayne): SARAI! :O I knew I had to mention you in this yearbook! Great writer, great friend and just generally a great person! I'm glad I got to know you when I first joined the site! Stay awesome gurl!

@SushiSashimi333: You were one the first to welcome me to the site and for that, I thank you. I think withoit people like you welcoming newbies I probably wouldn't have stayed! Thank you!

@Snoink: Probably one of the best admins YWS has ever had, I have got to hand it to you still being around here after all these years! You and the rest of the team have worked so hard to keep this place amazing and for that I salute you! *salute* Stay away from the piggy eaters and say hi to little Snoink from me! :)

@SecreteJournalist: YWS's very own poetry crack addict! Seriously though you have a problem when it comes to how quickly you create poetry and get it onto the spotlight! :wink: In all seriousness though your poems are always amazing! It's always a pleasure to chat with you about stuff and stuff and you have been good to me when I talked to you a couple of times about my problems over the pond! Thank you Brie. :)

@ReisePiecy: DOVAHKIN! *boom*

@RavenMoonStone: Raven, the one who is forever in the chatroom, hanging with the locals and generally being a cool gangster 24/7! You are probably one of the most active members on YWS and it's always a blast to make random stuff up with you in the chat. At times I am literally reduced to crippling laughter after all the stuff that happens there! It's been great knowing you as a friend!
All Hail The Fawn! My condolences for your friend Chat... :,(

@Pompadour: THE BORG KITTY SHALL RULE THE WORLD. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. :smt027
Ahem, sorry! My old self broke out there! *forces borg kitty back into recesses of my soul*
Pomp, you are crazy, your funny, you are always around on the site chatting away and being crazy despite your exams being on. You are an amazing moderator and it's been great hanging out with you in the chat and around and about the site! Keep writing kitty!

@laurameier1999: All hail messy fish.
'Nuff said.

@godlypopo: Another very new person I have come to know and befriend on this site! The first time I saw you on here was in one of your works you posted on here which really intrigued me a lot! I could tell immediately I had found a very talented writer! And when I started to talk to you in the chat bar I found out that we had a lot in common! It's been great becoming friends with you godly! It's always a pleasure to talk with you on the site!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

@Draknghar: (Did I spell that right for once? XD)
What can I say man? You are pretty awesome for listening to me rant on for hours about crappy computers! Only a brave person can ever withstand that!
Keep on giving chocolate to randomers dude!

@Cheetah: How could I ever forget you Cheetah?? Queen of the cats! It's a shame you don't go on that much anymore... Anyway, you were the original YWS buddy to me straight from day 1 and I really appreciate the warm welcome even now! I don't think I'd still be here if it wasn't for awesome people like you taking newbies under their wing! It's been great being your friend and working with you on works! (Remember Krowemoh? ;))
Hope you come home!

I apologize if I miss anyone! Either you don't come on anymore or I'm just an idiot and I forgot!
But, just in case I forgot, I asked @Nate for a full list of my followers and, him being awesome, was very nice and did so!

Spoiler! :
@Anonymous @Nate @Firestarter @niteowl @Meshugenah @Sureal @Snoink @Griffinkeeper @Big Brother @Rydia @Audy @OverEasy @Rosey Unicorn @Lava @Hannah @Elinor Brynn @Tenyo @Santa C @speakerskat @ScarlettFire @Lumi @GeeLyria @retrodisco666 @PiesAreSquared @ReisePiecey @megsug @BlueAfrica @SparkToFlame @turtlethatroars @Veni @Alpha @AdventurerDaniel @Cole @Unconsoled @AlmondEyes @Deanie @Iggy @malachitear @MasterGrieves @Blues @ERZA @manisha @SapphireFlames @Skydreamer @Omniclysm @TheDayBeforeTomorrow @Draknghar @Deadman @Holofernes @ShadowVyper @yubbies21 @KittyCatMeow @spanaki93 @Clarity @LittleFox @Craz @Blackwood @VeerenVKS @Chuck10931 @KindlingDragonsFire @DarkPandemonium @Lylas @AriaAdams @dragonlily @Auxiira @CowLogic @GlitterGabbi @InfinityAndBeyond @Dakushau @TriSARAHtops @NicoleBri @Basil @WindSailor @SushiSashimi333 @EnigmaticSpirit @ladcat13 @dutifulwriter @SecreteJournalist @Sunshine1113 @spacesoldier @EscapeToNeverland @Dreamy @fortis @KnightTeen @EllaBliss @Nightcrawler @racket @OliveDreams @PervadedByDarkness @TimeWillRemember @AfterTheStorm @Strangelove @Cheetah @HighTop @FatCowsSis @SantaYWS @Sylar @Storybraniac @NightWolf @MysteryMe @Pompadour @Messenger @NerdBird @dragonfphoenix @Renard @SaraiRayne @Gravity @PeanutPhoebe @Killjoy03 @Dragon99 @hopeless03 @Niraco @TinyJarStoredDreams @Snorlax @Zolen @Aadygirl @Ibounce @candrew @Silverlock @Omi1 @FireFox @TakeThatYouFiend @TimmyJake @RavenLords @CountryGirl120 @Nica @TheMissingPiece @Okuro @Lucrezia @GreenTulip @smile @MaddyMae @BethanyMarieWright @TylertheVampire @Moneypwnzb @Meddle @thegirlwhowrites @Kanome @BiscuitsBatchAvoy @IamaHuman @Magenta @leahwoodhouse @noni @Sophiewrites @fictional @pony123 @Flite @Inkpot @AEChronicle @ComicalCrafty @Hadj @KotGRCommander @SheaKay @cherrycanwrite160 @YourLowness @CesareBorgia @SuzetteTheHipster @Dreamer84 @RavenMoonStone @Oakenshield @AnimeGirl @Karma531 @joshua3322 @TrudiRose @IamTraunt @JamesHunt @Wolfare1 @KatyaElefant @queerelves @Wolfie36 @1Weirdsituation @crysteldreams321 @ThatWriterGuy @RandomActsofKindness @Cherrywrites160 @LittleSister @Jared @r4p17 @Thewriter13 @1morestupidlovesong @Asteria @ScarletDreams14 @LeftyWriter @RickyFireStone @laurameier1999 @Dusk @Key3031 @godlypopo @Collideascope @kingofeli @KaitlynTheSurvivor @Maybeileen

I would also like to thank each and every member of the mod team for working tiresely everyday to keep the site running smoothly! Either that or goofing off in the chatroom! ;) A special thanks to the man himself, @Nate, for founding the site and just generally being an awesome person!
@Rydia @Meshugenah @Lauren2010 @Rosey Unicorn @Demeter @AriaAdams @Audy @Iggy @StellaThomas @niteowl @Lumi @Elinor Brynn @Omniclysm @ReisePiecey @AfterTheStorm @Birkhoff @SparkToFlame @Tenyo @Flite @Deanie @dragonfphoenix @Noelle @OliveDreams @megsug @magpie @Aley @fortis @BlueAfrica

It's been a great year guys and I look forward to sharing many more with you lot. Maybe next year we'll all still be here along with new faces remembering another year of YWS! So yeah, here's to another year! :smt023

And here is a song to finish this all off!
phpBB [media]

Last edited by deleted5 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:43 pm
Pan says...

*hops in* Pen has joined the bandwagon
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:12 pm
ongoeslife says...

Reserved! Let's see if I can remember this time...

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 pm
Kelpies says...

Grabs spot

Umm... My favorite poem on YWS (Pretty much):

She

by @karissayoo
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

MINE

Edit:

Man, this is the first year that I'm doing a Yearbook. It's weird to put 2014 into words, isn't it? I mean, a whole year on YWS is about to end, and talk about all that's happened in this year is crazy.

First of all, I want to thank all of the staff on YWS, for giving me the chance to be a part of a lovely family that is the YWS Team. It's been a wonderful and enlightening experience seeing the inner workings of your crazy minds, so I thank you all. You guys have helped me through my horrible times as a mod and were patient to no end. Here's to years and years of my insanity.

Next, I want to thank @CowLogic. Man, L'meircowies, I can't thank you enough. Maybe you don't know it, but because you joined a little Character Chit-Chat about Zombies that you changed my life forever. You became someone special because you actually took the time to interact with me about something so small. Together, we crafted our first ever Storybook, the Second Motherland War, and you introduced me to Storybooks. You introduced me to the idea that making a story can be a social experience, that it's not lonely whenever you go through the pains and the laughs and the emotional roller coast of a Storybook. Without knowing it, you set me on a path that would eventually land me here. So, man, thanks. You are amazing and you should be more active :P

@Iggy you are awesome. Like, I'm amazed that you can do so much. Every time I turn my head and look back, here you are doing something else. You are crazy, madame. Absolutely crazy. And that's what makes you so amazing. I just wish you would do more storybooks! And I'll get my phone working sooner or later pssh

@Careenee I mean, @Carina lame you are cool. I wish you would stop being lazy and come back :P

@VeerenVKS you would make a great janitor. Stay awesome and join more storybooks.

@AriaAdams If Cow was what introduced me into Storybooking, you're what made me stay. You may have been new, but you showed me a world that was amazing. Even though we don't talk much anymore, I still see you around and it's fun. You also guided me through mod-ship and that was something I'll never forget.

@Skydreamer You managed to pop up in my life on YWS like super fast. One moment, I had a chat with you about a Storybook, and the next, we were like best buds. You stayed with me through all of my Storybook randmomness and then some. You're awesome. Seriously, I don't know if any of my storybooks this year would have gotten off the ground if you weren't there to listen to my insanity.

@ReisePiecey you are a cool person. I didn't really know you until this year, whenever you joined some of my storybooks and I became a mod. Your personality is amusing (in a good way) and you are fun to work alongside.

@ShadowVyper one of these days I swear you are going to kill me because I annoy you so much. <3

@ScarlettFire you have managed to stick around after I've ranted about my storybook and still be interested. You are calm and I know you'll always be there if I want to talk Storybooks, even if you won't join them. You understand me, even if you don't think you do.

@Noelle @Auxiira @ShadowVyper @Avalon @Deanie @megsug @Carina @Laure @Elinor%20Brynn @Lumi @Wolfare1 @Craz @TimmyJake thanks for sticking by me through HoR, however short it lasted. You guys are amazing and I love you all!

And one last mention...

@Lumi you are like my role model. You are amazing and cradle the Storybook forum like a baby. I didn't really know who you were before this year and you have affected me in more ways than you know. I call you my friend. Thanks

Thank you YWS. Here's to 2015.

If I didn't tag you, I'm sorry, my memory sucks! If you took the time to read this, chances are I love you enough to be speechless whenever it comes to talk about you!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

I waited to post this at the end of the year so it would be sentimental and all that. I totally wasn't procrastinating. No. Nope. Never.

It's been four long, crazy years since I joined this website. Back when I first joined, I had no idea what I was getting into. I had no idea how much more writing I would be doing because of this site. I had no idea how much I would grow as a writer. I had no idea how much this site would help boost my self confidence. It's amazing how one single, little (now much big :3), website can make such a difference.

So my first shout out goes to every single one of you beautiful people on this site. And especially to @Nate for creating such a great site and everyone on the mod squad for putting up with me (even though I feel like I don't do much, but dat's okay).

Now for the shout outs! Out of everyone I've met on the site, there are some people that I am very happy to have met.

@Wolfare1 I think you will always be first. I really do consider you my best friend on the site. How can I not? After our long talks (sometimes 3+ hours...) about our novels and characters and life, I feel like we've been friends for years You're the coolest and I absolutely love talking with you. I mean, who else would I complain about school with?? xD You're an amazing writer and I'm super hooked to Syrin. if you kill Carsten i will kill you We've only known each other for like, half a year, but I feel like you've been around since the beginning. Keep being awesome <3 And very soon we must grace the site with our wonderful story that we will get to write... eventually when school is done being mean :3

@RavenMoonStone Hands down, you are the one person I talk to the most on this site. To be honest, I don't even remember when we met and started talking. It's like one day you weren't there and the next you were. I always see that as a good thing. Sure it's nice to remember that first time you met someone, but if there are so many other good memories, that first one will get overshadowed. We always have the craziest conversations that mostly consist of these two faces: :O and xD. It's just so much fun to talk to you about... anything, really. There's not even really one thing that we consistently talk about. It's all completely random. Oh yeah, and thanks for being my WW buddy. if you kill Rease I'll kill you

@Thewriter13 Giiiiiirl, I miss youuuuu! I'm so sad that you're going to be away for a while :( But that's okay. It'll make it even better when you come back. I'll throw lots of confetti to celebrate ;) I want to thank you for finally sending me your warm weather. Now here, take it back. I don't want it anymore!! xD I really enjoy our talks. It's so cool how we can get on chat and just talk about whatever comes to our minds. I absolutely love those kind of friendships. I still have yet to watch the Girl Meets World episode -_- I really need to. But I saw pictures and holy crap does Sean look different. Cory has stayed the same, but Sean looks so different. I can't wait to see how awesome he is in that episode!! :D

@Messenger Dude, you crazy xD A good crazy of course. Probably about the same level crazy that I am. I miss seeing you around. You've come on a few times lately which is cool and all, but I can't wait until you come back for good! In the mean time I'm hope you're dunking and draining threes on that bball court. and I'm working on typing faster so I can beat you in those WWs

@TimmyJake I still can't believe you've only been around for a year. It seems like you've been here much longer. Especially with all those stars you've got. Seriously, I'm impressed. I'm so glad we got to be Review Day captains together back in the summer (or whenever it was xD) because I'm not sure we would've become friends without that. I'm not one to just up and start talking to someone so Review Day was a great catalyst. And boy am I glad I met you. You're funny and just an awesome guy. Your reviews always give me something to think about and I enjoy reading them. Also, congrats for getting through all the terrible chapters of Across Worlds xD And one day we will master all the coding on this site.

@KatyaElefant You always make me laugh :) You always have so much energy, or craziness, either one :3, which makes you so fun to talk to. And I think it's super cool that you and Wolf are friends in real life. Without either one of you I wouldn't be friends with either one of you. That sentence makes sense in my mind, okay? Don't judge me ;P Here's to another year!

@Deanie You've always reviewed stuff of mine (I think? xD) and I've reviewed your stuff too. And even though I've thanked you like, eight billion and one times, I'm going to thank you again for following my novel. You're one of the best reviewers on this site and I just love seeing you around :) now stop reviewing so I can catch up with you

@IamTraunt My Marvel fan twin! We haven't talked a lot lately (I blame that evil thing they call school), but you don't have to talk to somone a lot for them to be a good friend. You're so nice and always so energetic. I can't wait until we have more time to talk to each other! I'll see you around :)

@r4p17 You're always my WW buddy. Every time you come into chat I'm preparing for a WW ^_^ I seriously have to start reading Typo Alley. You've been so good to me with my novel and I want to return the favor. Thanks again, for the eight billionth time, for following Across Worlds. It means a lot to me :)

@PeanutPhoebe Thanks for all your wonderful reviews!! I'm so glad that you like my novel :) We haven't really ever talked, but I know that you're an awesome person. I mean, anyone who has such a cute dog in their avvie is awesome ;)

@TriSARAHtops I just have to give you a shout out because of your username ^_^ Anyone with anything dinosaur in their name is the best. And of course because you're an awesome person.

@SushiSashimi333 I miss youuuuu! I used to see you around everywhere. Can't wait to see you around again :)

And of course I can't forget all of these people who have been a part of all my years on YWS so far in some way:
@fortis @Iggy @Birkhoff @ScarlettFire @ancientforever @Tenyo @GeeLyria @Aley @Pompadour @Alchemist @Omniclysm @Pamplemousse @Wolfie36 @lostthought @BellaRoma @Draknghar @ThereseCricket @Lava and anyone else I might be missing. There are so many great people on this site :)

Thanks for a great year YWS! Here's to 2015! *makes noise with obnoxious noisemaker*
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:58 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Reserving spot.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:30 am
View Likes
JinxGrey says...

I have met so many new people on this site that I have come to love.ForgottenMemorys,PenandSword,CowLogic,Sunshine1113,and StrangeLove.
The poets are just kids that didn't make it~

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:26 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Third page mediocrity forever.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:40 am
View Likes
musicandme says...

(I'll be editing this later, but oh well.)

I just want to say thank you to everyone here and the whole site itself. Over the past two months I found ways to express myself that I didn't even think I was capable of. Young Writers Society has given me the love to write and some great people to interact and connect with. 2014, was probably one of my hardest years yet with family issues, but YWS helped me channel my thoughts into lovely yet heart-wrenching pieces with my experiences. It all started with a simple click to youngwritersociety.com for all of us, and look where we are now. Much love to each one of you all.

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women