z

Young Writers Society

Squills 7/24/2016 - 7/30/2016

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:13 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

Welcome to Squills, the official news bulletin of the Young Writers Society!

What will you find here? Tons of interesting news about YWS, including but not limited to: articles about writing, art, and the world of humanities; interviews with YWS members; shameless plugs; link round-ups; and opinionated columns.

And where will all of this come from? Take a look at our fantastic creative staff!

CREATIVE STAFF

Spoiler! :
Editor-in-Chief
megsug

General Editors
Gravity
Lavvie

Friendly Neighborhood Robot
SquillsBot

Literary Reporter
Available - PM SquillsBot if interested

Community Reporter
AliceAfternoon

Poetry Enchantress
Aley

Resources Reporter
PretzelStick

Storybook Reporter

Quibbles Columnist
Lavvie

Writer's World Columnist
Lightsong

Link Cowgirl
megsug

Social Correspondent

Associates of Pruno and Gruno
Pruno - Available - PM SquillsBot if interested
Gravity

Code Master

General Reporters
Morrigan

Of course, our content can’t come only from our staff. We also depend on you to help keep Squills successful. You’re all a part of a writing community, after all. If you’re interested in submitting to Squills, pop on over to the Reader’s Corner to find out how you can get involved by contributing an article or participating in other Squills activities. You can also subscribe to the Squills Fan Club , or PM SquillsBot to receive a notification each time a new issue is published!

Well, that’s all I have for now. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy!

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:15 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

THREE GUESTS, THREE QUESTIONS
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

written by AliceAfternoon < PM: >

It's Christmas in July 2016 and I've decided to write an article about this fun time! I'll be interviewing three lovely YWSers: @writerkitty, @CandyWizard, and @Pretzelstick!

My first interview was with my friend @writerkitty :)

Squills: Hey Kitty! Can I interview you for Three Guests, Three Questions: Christmas in July?

writerkitty: Sure!

S: So are you participating this year in Christmas in July?

W: Yes, I sure am!

S: That's awesome! What was the best/your favorite gift that you received from someone?

W: Hmm, I think that would be the gift of a kitten playing with a ball of yarn ! It's super cute. But all of the gifts are awesome, because they're given by my friends!

S: Awesome! That's really sweet and cats are so adorable :3 How does Christmas in July compare to Christmas in December?

W: I think there isn't a big difference. Everyone's giving super awesome gifts to the people they care, and even to totally random people. It's spreading the joy and showing that you care! This is like a second Christmas!!

S: Awesome! That's really sweet and cats are so adorable :3 How does Christmas in July compare to Christmas in December?

W: You're welcome! And thank you so much for interviewing me! ^_^ I hope you have a wonderful day too!

My next interview was with a good friend of mine @CandyWizard!

Squills: Hey Martin! Can I interview you for Squills?

CandyWizard: Sure!

C: I've sent 2 gifts already, and a "gift" that was technically just a message because I was trying to be original and I don't conform to the system.

S: oh haha xD What was the best/your favorite gift that you received from someone?

C: I haven't received many gifts, so I appreciate every single one of them. But my favourite gift of all is the one my friends put together for me for my birthday. It moved me so much, and it made me feel loved and appreciated like nothing before.

S: Awww yeah! It was a lot of fun putting that gift together <3

C: Just the effort you put in it was really awesome.

S: You're worth it <3 How would you say Christmas in July compares to Christmas in December?

C: I'd say that Christmas in December has more food.

S: Hahaha that's true XD Well thanks for letting me interview you! It was a lot of fun :)

C: It was a lot of fun for me too! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

My final interview was with the amazing @Pretzelstick :D

Squills: Hey Pretzel! Can I interview you for Squills?

Pretzelstick: YES!

P: Nope I'm actually not. I didn't know that it even existed, I just randomly logged onto YWS to catch up with reading the blogs and the people's tab.
I was surprised that 3 people gave me gifts, they actually remember me!

S: Okay :) What was the best/your favorite gift that you received from someone?

C: Well, I guess I could talk about my first gift that I ever received. I don't really have a favorite one, but I remember when @steampowered and I were best friends on here in the beginning of 2015 and we really helped each other collaborate and edit our writing. It was just such an experimental time in my writing and I needed that extra set of eyes that could look through it. Even though I ended up abandoning that novel because I wasn't satisfied with the direction that it was going to, it was my first big project and so I think that it's introspective to think about that.
And that friendship was a gift for me itself, more than the PM icon gift.

S: that's awesome :D! How would you say Christmas in July compares to Christmas in December?

P: Well honestly, I can't think of myself as celebrating Christmas in July, because I than think that December is the "real thing" and that's too far ahead for me to be planning about. I do it, but because it's a slightly modern tradition, I kind of feel like I'm a bit more traditional and I like the snow and look of December 25th, it gets me more into the spirit.

S: I'm the same way. :) Thank you for taking time to let me interview you.

P: No problem I hope that it helps.

Well that concludes this 3G, 3Q! A special thanks to @writerkitty, @CandyWizard and @Pretzelstick for taking the time to answer my questions. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas in July, I know I did! :D

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:16 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

ASKGRUNO
written by Gruno < PM: >

Welcome to Ask Gruno, the advice column in which stuff happens. Gruno will answer any questions you throw at him, be it advice, personal opinion, solutions or philosophy. This week 3 questions will be answered. My cousin Pruno has been busy at the wonderful school for Pruno people, so I will be taking over the column. Every now and again, Pruno may make an appearance, so never fear! May the question answering commence!

Dear Magnificence,
How do you move forward when you’ve been stuck for a very long time?
-Painter

Dear Painter,
First call a friend.

Then, determine what has you stuck. Is it glue on the bottom of your shoes? Is it a piece of gum? Have your friend help you out of your shoes, or rip the bottoms of your feet off. Problem solved.

-Gruno

To the God named Gruno,
Given that "you are what you eat" is true, if you eat someone who eats chocolate, are you a chocolate eater, or chocolate?
-Curious Questioner

CQ,
You are quite obviously a chocolate eater. That’s like asking if I eat chocolate, since chocolate comes from a cocoa plant, does that make me chocolate or sunshine?

-Gruno

That’s all for this week guys. Unfortunately, we’ve been seriously lacking in questions. Even if you’ve submitted before, even if you just have silly questions to ask or want to say something that isn’t even a question, please submit! Bonus points if it’s related to the Squillsversary!

To submit, click this link.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:17 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

TWO CENTS: RHYME SCHEME
written by Aley < PM: >

Rhyming is one of the more difficult things for people to do today. As people of the present, without an oral tradition, it's more difficult to come up with rhymes than we assume it used to be. I say assume because I've seen some pretty lame rhymes in old poems too, so clearly it was tricky then as well. There's even an indication of such from the likes of Robert Frost.

That being said, here is how you can weigh out whether your poem needs a rhyme scheme or not.

It's actually pretty simple. When you're using a rhyme scheme, it draws the words together and distracts the reader from the meaning of the words. Think about songs like "Hook" by the Blues Travelers.

It doesn't matter what I say
So long as I sing with inflection
That makes you feel I'll convey
Some inner truth or vast reflection
But I've said nothing so far
And I can keep it up for as long as it takes
And it don't matter who you are
If I'm doing my job then it's your resolve that breaks

Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The Hook brings you back
On that you can rely

In this opening section, if you read it, you can see that the words really aren't saying anything, and that's exactly what they're saying. The chorus: "the hook brings you back" is actually the point of the song, and yet, if you listen to the song, the melody draws you in and is interesting enough to keep your attention. On top of that, it's fun to sing this song, and since you don't understand most of it, unless you're reading the lyrics, you're just making nonsensical sounds.

The same thing happens with rhyme schemes. If you rhyme well, then you can write a poem about anything, including writing a poem about rhymes that suck people in. The rhymes work as something fun to read, and engaging, but it's difficult to do them well.

If you don't have a natural flow in the language, or you have to stop and think about what rhymes you want to use, then you're going to convey that hesitation into the poem's writing. It comes across as bad rhymes.

You can see it when the writer pauses after every rhyme, when the rhyme is at the end of phrases, when the rhyme is obvious words, like bat and cat, and when the rhymes get shorter than one syllable despite starting as two syllable words.

The best rhymes are those which meld into the sentences seamlessly and don't interrupt the flow of ideas or introduce an idea that is strange for the conversation. The less jarring a rhyme is, the better hidden it is, and thus, the better the rhyme is. Rhymes should not affect the message you are sending with a poem. They shouldn't dictate lines.

How you, as a writer, can avoid that happening is first, and foremost, choosing what you want the poem to be about before you focus on the rhymes. Next, don't write it in lines and stanzas that have end rhyme, break it up for end rhyme later. Both of these things will force you to follow the standard practices of writing poetry over writing rhyme.

Last, don't be afraid to change out entire swaths of your poem because a rhyme doesn't work. Rhymes can change, and do change, so don't be afraid of that. Use your helps, like rhyming dictionaries, but also use yourself. Find slant rhymes, words that sound similar, and words that have the same syncopation because that will allow you to make rhymes that aren't actually rhymes.

It always helps to check how many words rhyme with another word by pausing as you write, and listing all of the rhymes you can come up with before you keep going. It gives you somewhere to look when you're making sentences, and draws them to the forefront. Now, I am not expert on rhyming, and I don't often conform to the rule that stresses in rhyme matter [they need to be the same too], but I also do use rhyme when I write structured poetry, so I do accept this challenge.

The biggest thing you can do as you're learning is to include internal rhyme with your external rhyme. It gives you more flexibility to use sentences and lines that pop into your head, and provides an interesting cadence to the poem as you read. If you're going to rhyme, breaking up rhymes with internal rhymes is the best way to do it. It creates interest and gives you a chance to use things that rhyme without interrupting the story.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:17 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

NEWSFLASH
written by Lavvie < PM: >

Check out what you missed in world news this week - the good and the bad.

Following a failed military coup in Turkey last week, the world stands by as Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan tightens his control over the country in an attempt to purge all of those who may have been even remotely connected to the organizers of the coup. After demanding the resignation of university deans and revoking the licenses of educators working in private instituations, Erdogan has also banned travel out of the country for academics. Now, private schools, churches, and other unions have been shut down since Erdogan is convinced they are allied with Fethullah Gulen, the supposed mastermind behind the coup (although this remains an ungrounded accusation). Day by day, the Turkish government’s crackdown on dissent becomes worse.

In Southern California, eighteen homes have been destroyed and one person has died. The fire has grown immensely in the past few days as weather became hotter with at least 100 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and a drought that has endured for several years. Los Angeles County Deputy Fire Chief John Tripp described the flames as “charging through like a freight train”. More than 1600 firefighters have been involved in the heated battle. Alongside the residences destroyed, the fire has also burned down Old West-style sets often used for big movie productions. Unfortunately, it does not seem like any fires will be letting up any time soon.

ISIS has claimed a suicide bombing that took place in Kabul, Afghanistan, leaving 80 people dead. In the west of the city, people have started burying their loved ones. The ones who were killed were participating in a protest march of the Hazara minority peoples, a type of Shia Muslin, which are despised by ISIS, a Sunni Muslim group. The Afghani government has called for a national day of mourning and declared the attack a war crime. Aside from those dead, over 230 were injured.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

FEATURED MEMBER INTERVIEW: LAEL
written by Aley < PM: >

Hello everyone and welcome to another Featured Member interview! This week we have @Lael gracing us with her glory! She is an active storybooker here on YWS and I spent this week sitting down with her to get the low down on the up and up all about storybooks! Whether storybooks are something you're familiar with or completely new to, this interview is a must read if you've ever been slightly interested.

Here's how it went!

Squills: I'm a reporter for Squills and I was wondering if you had about half an hour for an interview?

Lael: Sure, I'll give you as much time as I can.

S: Thank you. How does it feel to be the Featured Member?

L: I'm still quite surprised, actually. I didn't expect it at all.

S: How come?

L: Well, I'm not really as social of a person as others, so I didn't know that many people on the site until just recently.

S: What is your favorite part of the site?

L: Storybooks, I guess. It's all I've been doing recently. I made more friends because of it.

S: Rumor has it you have two of them going on right now. What are they about?

L: My first storybook is called "Dream Walkers". It's about a group of diverse people representing the nations of the world during a peace summit. Some of them discover the power to enter the Dream Realm. And all must fight to save the world from the unknown threat. But I have yet to get enough characters for that. I need at least 2 more people to join.

My second SB is "Knights of the Empire". It's about the elite Knight Academy to train young people with special powers to become Knights, the defenders of the Daria Empire. The academy is actually a pretty cutthroat place behind the glittering idea of loads of freedom and privileges, as well as becoming a powerful person within the empire. My story focuses on a group of kids, from both the empire and some from the Outlands, which is just the collective lands outside of the empire without a large central government. In the future, they discover something terrible in the Knights and must do anything they can to stop it. And I think that's all I have so far for both.

S: o= Wow, you've really got a lot of detail into the world building of these Storybooks! I'm really impressed. Even from just those quick blurbs I feel drawn into the stories already. How do you do that?

L: I'm not really sure how to explain it, but when an idea I really like gets into my head, I think about it a LOT, to a point where it nearly consumes all of my thoughts. Sometimes it's bothersome that I think about some things too much, but it does pay off to make a great SB. And the other members of the SBs have been really great about ideas too.

S: Dream Walkers still needs two people, so can you give me a quick sneak peek that might encourage people to join?

L: Well, what do you think people would like to know about? I'm not entirely sure of what to say. =)

S: Hm, what was your captivating idea for this storybook?

L: Well, the first thing that came to mind was "What if people could walk in others' dreams? And what if that was like another reality?" (For example, an injury you get in the dream world becomes one in the waking world.) The second thing I thought of was that it would be really interesting to see how all the people of the world, with their old heritage and cultures, would be able to get along with their conflicting ways.

S: What is going to be the goal of this Storybook?

L: Well, one of the goals is for the people to put aside their differences and band together in order to fight the unknown threats that they have been experiencing in both worlds ever since the summit began.

I honestly still need to talk with my SB members to discuss the "threats" and develop them more. But I know that there will be a big battle at the end. Another thing I thought we could do through the SB is to learn about the different cultures of the world, seeing that we're all roleplaying as different kinds of people. It would help us to learn something new, and perhaps give us more insight into how others think and act, even though the culture has definitely adapted since the old times.

S: What types of cultures are in the Storybook already?

L: Well, so far, we have characters from East Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. The other regions we need of the world are the Americas, Africa, and the Pacific Islands. I think that's all of them, since I really simplified the regions for the sake of making things a little less complicated in the storybook.

S: You said you wanted two more people to join, but there are three other nationalities that haven't been filled. Are you alright leaving one out for the sake of starting?

L: Yes, because I know that some regions may seem more interesting than others; at the same time, I don't want to have too many characters in the story, in order to make sure things don't get confusing (whether it's more for me or for the SB members, I don't know! :P). Also, I did allow a max of 3 characters per region, so I did expect that some of the regions would not have any characters. However, NPCs can be made.

S: Can you tell us a little about the process of storybooking for those who have never tried it?

L: Okay, so there's a whole section on YWS called Storybooks (SB). There, you can roleplay in a variety of stories with other members. There are lots of storybooks to join, and usually, joining is as simple as submitting a character profile to the story you like. Speaking of character profiles (or CPs), each SB has a required form for the participants to fill out. The participant must answer all of the required information (such as Name, Age, History, Description, etc.) and the owner of the storybook will read over the profile. If the owner likes it, he/she will approve it. But if they think that the character needs, for example, to have a little more weakness, he/she will reject it with a reason telling the character's creator what needs to be improved. But through my own experience, if you really think about how you want your character to be, with strengths and weaknesses, the CP will usually be accepted.

S: So that explains signing up, what about the Discussion Threads?

L: Discussion Threads (DT) are the members of an SBs' way of communication with each other about the storyline and other things within the story, such as if one user wants his/her character to become a couple with another user's character. The DT is linked with the storybook, which is really handy when you want to go back and forth between them.

S: How does a storybook progress after it's got all of it's characters?

L: As I said, storyline is discussed in the DT, so users know the basic outline to follow as they go along. Usually, the owner writes the first post to begin. This is so the other participants know how the owner would like them to start. The posting is often done in rounds. So each character usually posts once in a round before the next begins and the process starts over. This makes it more fair so each character can get their voice in. When the members discuss storyline, it's not really strict. So the participants just adapt their own posts based off of what others have already written, which makes storybooking even more fun, since you don't entirely know what to expect will happen next.

S: Are there any etiquette things new storybookers should know?

L: When it comes to etiquette, there are basic guidelines to follow. Things that all SBers would like others to do. Such as act courteous to one another, or to not let one's character unfairly overpower the others with no way of defeating him/her. I would like to say this, though. Make sure you read each SB's individual rules, so you know what you're getting into before you ask to join. It may save you a lot of trouble. Though most rules are general across the board, some are more specific, and may be more demanding. So keep that in mind when you browse for an SB to join.

S: Is there anything about storybook post formatting that we should know?

L:I think it's pretty much the same across the board. No specific order to posting. You only get 1 post per character per round. Usually, the owner doesn't care if you use 1st or 3rd person to narrate. If you have 2 characters, it's better to do them in separate posts. And putting the character's name at the top of the post is a must. That way, people know which character's perspective it is. It's to avoid confusion. Though I think you don't always have to put first and last name on the post

S: Okay, last question on this subject of How to Storybook, how do NPCs work?

L: NPC means "Non-Playable Character", first of all. This basically means that this character is rather prominent and plays a big part in the story, but is not roleplayed by any of the participants. Like the bad guy, for instance. From what I've heard and experienced, sometimes the owner (or maybe another participant) will make an NPC post, which is a special post for a character, or perhaps a post that involves none of the characters who are being roleplayed.

S: That would be interesting to see. So what else do you like to do on YWS? It looks like you were writing "The Aderyn" at the end of February, are you still writing that?

L: Haha, actually I was at the time. But I usually have a hard time holding on to ideas that I didn't develop really well from beginning to end. So I would say no, though I think it could have had potential. It was rewarding when others enjoyed reading my stories and gave me constructive criticism. It's a little disappointing though, after all the hard work you put in to it, to find that you have no more inspiration. That's why I've made it a goal to try to plan out my story all the way before writing way too much of it.

S: Thank you so much for your time today <3 I really appreciate all the great information you gave about Storybooks. Hopefully I can get you enough publicity to get "Dream Walkers" up and running >3

L: =) Thank you too!

There you have it!

If you have ever wanted to join a storybook, it sounds pretty easy to do. You can even jump right into "Dream Walkers" which is almost ready to start, or see examples of how storybooks are run in Lael's other storybook. The choice is yours! Don't let this active, vibrant part of YWS slip by when it's easy to jump in and get your feet wet.

The rules for Dream Walkers are really straightforward.

1. ABSOLUTELY NO cussing.

2. No explicit romance.

3. Don't let your character overpower the others.

4. No killing other people's characters without their permission.

5. No substance use. Don't even mention drugs, smoking, or alcohol.

6. Let me know in the DT if you aren't going to post in a round.

It helps that the story is really interesting too! For any of you history buffs out there, or culture gurus who have always wanted an excuse to explore the complexities of The Americas, Africa, or the Pacific Islands, now's your chance. The Discussion Thread for Dream Walkers is going to be all about the different cultures before the storybook starts too, so what better place than that to start learning about different customs and ideals of a people?

With the ability to have more than one character, you don't even have to stop at just learning about one culture and engaging with this new or old customs. You could even create a character for all three. Each of these cultures currently has the top spot open too, so you could be the leading delegate to this peace conference!

And who hasn't wanted to walk among the dreams we have?

Sign up while there's still room in this super cool world and let the journey commence.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:28 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

THIS WEEK'S ROUND UP 7/24
written by megsug < PM: >

Four links for the price of one! Get them before they’re gone!

@ Wunderbar loves several German poems and wants to share them with English speakers who don’t read German. The frustration comes in because translations are usually clumsy and don’t do the poem justice. Though Wunderbar has tried to translate on their own, the result is never what they would like. @ Dreamy could sympathize, having attempted to translate works from Tamil to English. However, she thinks the trouble of translation is worth it because:

Literary works are reflection of a particular community, their rituals, their practice, and I think it is important to translate them just so the people from other parts could understand whys and whats of the said community.

Wunderbar wants to know what others think about translating literature.

@ felistia is holding a contest. All contestants have to do is write a poem or short story inspired by this picture:

Spoiler! :

Prizes for first, second, and third place are made up of reviews and points, and separate prizes will be rewarded to poems and short stories. Check it out to see how you can get points!

@ Holysocks likes pranks and wants to know about ones you’ve pulled off… Or ones that have been done to you. @ AnarchyWolf says he:

…Rickrolled everybody at our Duke of Edinburgh camp. We did it at midnight with speakers set up around the camp. It was pretty good.

Tell us about your hilarious escapades.

@ Rosendorn wrote an article about political intrigue and how to master it. They have six tips to create a perfect political intrigue plot. The third tip is one of my favorites:

3- Gossip is king: Gossip is one of the most powerful weapons in politics. Every action your characters do in public, and more actions they do in private than the characters might think possible, is watched and becomes the latest bit of juicy news to spread between social circles. Reputations are formed and destroyed by words alone.

Check it out if you’re struggling with making your governmental doings as fascinating as America’s right now.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:31 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

NEW ARRIVALS
written by Lavvie < PM: >

Take a moment to welcome this week’s newest members to the site!

@serialquiller has a super name! Click to here to welcome them to YWS.

@SmaugsIntern has the first three instalments of their fantasy novel, The Dark Goblin. Feel up to reading something fun and adventurous? Click here to leave a review on chapter one.

@JosephHazel is interested a lot of different books. Do you like reading books by Rick Riordan? Go check out his little blurb in the Welcome Mat.

Other members who haven't had a chance to be as active, but are no less a member of our family are...

@Bismuth@Rollincandi@tylerjt17@RajRajesh@katherine02@autumnraye • @CallMeFreak • @Bunny999@younglena@Malkie009@Amjad@charlottelauhy830@charlottelauu@megankenyon@randomhedgehog@magicath617@Cassie152@AmeElise@alizai@hopewell@Melmo@ballisodare1@agboffano@smarasco@Thandielove13@fairways@damkos@romagot7@SamanthaNicole1997@purpleink27@icarusanth@Asiabrown1998@Lightsaber@GatlaPrashanth@MhdAbulla@Narsis@newbee@DytonPiraten@eetothee@Soph1357@hillstone@camet1993@EnrikaSolot@Orangetulips@FutureWriter@opai@ektylerr13@lastknightofcamelot@youngwriter03@66chickory@Theotherworldgirl@Castiel1132@lizzie14@PsychosPsychosis@Edeen1939@Fiction09@TheFlyingPig@WhiteWriter44@Undkey1959@GirlyGhost@Ashlynn@hiesta@yungcamus@supermackerel@Sigh@Chaoticmistress@lauratay519@letsbedone@ShippingItLikeFedex@sneakylikafox@Vizienteling1974@Saad@CallaRose@lexi52669@mungerverna@iceberg@BryanAB@JennyImStory • @Monisha • @TheFlirt@LilJonhsArmpit@skcruz7775394 • @lokopie • @deitherjohn@AnnabelleKirkland@Emoteen@Nanami123@Bohemian@GirlyGirl676@miakgositsile@CanzetYote@SquirrelGoneCrazy@EmMcG@ShakespeareToGo@ACLoughery@BraidenEllis@TombRaiderFan@runninghorse13@Knightwriter@panorarnic@purpsxleshades@Dusk88@amWinston@Shravya@Pavlina@Nikizee@Calebhitman@sahibthescribe@Johnharris@Flarefox@s0nicBlaire@azalea24 • @CupcakesForRealMen • @jennawrites13@SoulSpirit@cindy123@Shibani@SniperThief@Desmill@anonymous123@nirah123321@IsabellaMurdock@HebdoBismol@mitkay@ScorpioPanda@CuppyCake434@MaddHatter@Bloop90 • @Katesilfer • @SAKSHAM@Theflirtisback • @ertosmar • @JackOhLantern@YDRyan@Fortunamajor@perpetualreverie@Kestrelx@Maddie99@ShevonDeLaine@Gilgamesh19@Myrissa@tejaaas@MooingCowPoop@maakaylaa@Anden1967@saraleone@Fuggey123@mewritepretty1day@mickkk13@Omarion@MIYU@MeadowFlower@krishaadi0406@qoqo@LaurenDaniels@kirstymac97@cerissadival@IbBright@LizardLive5@EKIS@KyrianAstaAzaray@berbbbe@Courtneyhall455 • @Empath9 • @Sheridan@NoelleMcHenry@Arizona18@ambitious123@historyblacarab@Fassie09@KidFlash@brajesh97@sljacob1215@Amna@Wolfinthedark@Hanaelhaddad@pavlikk@DestinyWolf@klwalker59@pewav@poeagan@Sonny@Shala@ArarunaMelody@RedHead14@FlowerSeedsAPlenty@kurtMcCain@haikcute@Vanshita23@Ejay1806@FallingPineapple@kaddimitter@manasa98@Ourcheers2u@CycloneAce@zamy@kaitgirl12@RayvenBradhadair@Caoimhe@Hussay25@Lanibye@intrastellars • @BatmaVsJoker • @aadeebmonowarkhan@vanimol@Rimsha@DrewJ98@shahinaz

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:34 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

SHAMELESS PLUGS

written by SquillsBot < PM: >

We love to run articles and questions, but we also love to advertise for you. Let people know about your new blog, a poem or story you’re looking for reviews on, or a forum thread you’d like more traffic on through Squills’ Shameless Plugs. PM @SquillsBot with the exact formatting of your advertisement, contained in the following code.

Code: Select all
Place advertisement here. Make sure you include a title!

There are no plugs for this week! Send us yours!

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:34 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

SUBSCRIBERS

written by SquillsBot < PM: >

Find enspoiler-ed a list of our subscribers!

Spoiler! :
@SquillsBot@Carina@ShadowVyper@ArcticMonkey@Hannah@KingLucifer@Caesar@veeren@megsug@StoneHeart@Skydreamer@heather@Aley@Rydia@Alpha@skorlir@KnightTeen • @ChildOfNowhere • @neko@Aquila90@DudeMcGuy@kayfortnight@Cole@Blackwood@manisha • @fortis • @Gardevite@cgirl1118@KittyCatMeow • @Strange • @ChocoCookie@carbonCore@Auxiira@Iggy@Blues@Paracosm@Sparkle@FireFox@Dakushau • @AlexSushiDog • @wizkid515@yubbies21@PiesAreSquared@FatCowsSis • @Noiralicious • @BenFranks@TimmyJake@whitewolfpuppy@WallFlower@Magenta@BrittanyNicole@GoldFlame@Messenger@ThereseCricket@TriSARAHtops • @Buggiedude2340• @AdrianMoon • @WillowPaw1@Laure@TakeThatYouFiend • @RoseAndThorn • @Cheetah@NicoleBri@Pompadour@Zontafer@QueenOfWords@Crimsona • @DeeDemesne • @vluvswriting@GreenTulip@Audy@EllaBliss@eldEr@Deanie@lostthought@CesareBorgia • @Jhinx • @Morrigan@AfterTheStorm • @AstralHunter • @Autumns • @Wolfical • @Pamplemousse • @ReisePiecey • @gia2505 • @BiscuitsBatchAvoy • @SkyeWalker@Noelle • @Lylas • @Tortwag • @kingofeli@SpiritedWolfe@malachitear@GeeLyria@AdmiralKat@Clickduncake • @Elysium • @Seraphinaxx@Pretzelstick@WritingWolf@EternalRain@Tuesday@Dragongirl@JKHatt@Lucia@donizback •@Falconer • @Sunset101 • @artybirdy@IncohesiveScribbles@cleverclogs@MLanders@ClackFlip@PickledChrissy@racket@Lorelie@Gravity • @BlueAfrica • @hermione315 • @Dinosaur • @willachilles@tintomara138@AmatuerWritings • @Ithaca • @TheForgottenKing@Shoneja123 • @Mage • @Meandbooks • @klennon14@fandomsNmusic@Meerkat@HolographicLadybug@Sevro@DragonWriter22@RippleGylf

I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah