Hello, I would be pleased if anyone could review the prologue of my book I'm attempting to write named Seek. I am no Stephen King bu I am trying my best to make it a good story! I already have enough written for it to be a novella so this is really just the beginning.
Hey there! So, I know that I may not get a review, but I'd like to try anyway on this one. Could you please review my work, Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 2? I've already gotten several reviews on the first chapter--most people told me to cut it out as it was unneeded--but I've only gotten I think three or four on this one. Thanks!
"Red is the color of fate, right?" -Zen Wisteria, Snow White with the Red Hair
Hey guys, I am new here. I just wanted some advise on my book, Invincible, and I was wondering if you guys would be free enough to give a person some advise.
Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first.
Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you. — Arcticus